PDA

View Full Version : Rotors and Pads for sale

dre
September 2nd, 2014, 23:40
Hi everyone I have Brand New Rotors (front and rear) and Pads (front and rear) for sale. I was going to put them on my 03 RS6, but I`m going to get rid of the car. These rotors and pads have never ever been used!!! The rotors are still in the bags unopened. Pads are still in the box. Let me restate this again so theirs no confusion, these are brand spanking new never used rotors and pads. The rotors are OEM and the pads are Textar front and rear. I am looking to sell everything together, so I will not separate. I bought them off partsgeek.com The total if you bought them off them website right now is 1387.38. I am looking for 900 firm! You pay for shipping if your not near by, if you are I would not mind at all to meet up and do the sale that way. My cell is 203-707-7021, Andres. Pics are attached. Someone is getting a good deal if they pick these up.

dre
September 2nd, 2014, 23:46
I also have a pic of the packing slip with all the part numbers if you want to check the prices for yourself. Just let me know I can text or email upon request. The site wont let me upload more then 10 pics.

alrightroad
September 3rd, 2014, 00:54
PM'd sir.

hahnmgh63
September 3rd, 2014, 00:57
Location for shipping costs?

P1054
September 3rd, 2014, 05:39
Pm sent, if I'm not already too late

Turbowned
September 5th, 2014, 14:49
If anyone wants just the rears I'd be interested in the fronts...

alrightroad
September 5th, 2014, 17:14
If anyone wants just the rears I'd be interested in the fronts...

I'd be interested in just rears (will pay for shipping also). I PM'd about whole set early on but haven't heard back. Anyone else?

P1054
September 5th, 2014, 21:28
I PM'd about the whole set as well, so far no response. I was interested in all of them, particularly the fronts..

dre
September 7th, 2014, 02:57
Responded to all Pms, those who asked about shipping cost in the Pms I responded, those asking about separating I`m sorry but I need it all gone. I still have them, had a few deals lined up but fell threw right at the last min. I need these things gone please. Brand new rotors front and back with brand new pads, anyone want them???

MaxRS6
September 7th, 2014, 03:14
Jeez- Someone should jump on this. If I had OEM- I'd jump. GLWS

alrightroad
September 7th, 2014, 03:22
I just sent another PM. Standing by waiting to pay for entire set. Buehler?