PDA

View Full Version : XX Tuning

nene
January 16th, 2004, 02:11
Alright folks,

Just trying to gather some good sense if any of othe RS6 owners plan to show up to this shin-dig?
I plan to go, and would love to check out other RS6 owners that plan to show up. You won't have to stay all day, nor even dyno the beast. Let's just hook up down there and make this the first 2004 RS6 multi-state meet.

Let's hear it folks: yay or nay?

More Information Here!!! (http://www.xxtuning.com/dynoday/)

http://www.xxtuning.com/images/oscommerce.gif

eph94
January 16th, 2004, 02:49
Sounds fun but I will be in Punta Cana escaping this dreaded arctic weather! :cool2:

Finnus
January 16th, 2004, 13:44
Nelson,

I'm in. It will depend upon weather, etc. I would love to Dyno my Beast since there seem to be some Beasts that seem to be "under-performing" ...

Finnus

:addict:

Dark Knight
January 19th, 2004, 03:15
nene -

I'm thinking about going up from PA. Have something that night in Jersey so I have to see whether I can make it a whole day out kinda thang.

Would be great to meet some fellow RS6 drivers! I'll let you know when it gets a little closer.

JA
January 19th, 2004, 11:18
Dark Knight --

Thanks for those suggestions - I will check 'em out. As for your suggestion about a track, that really is exactly what I had in mind, so if you have any suggestions on a track (or tracks) that you know of, I'd be much obliged.

Thanks again.

Erik
January 19th, 2004, 16:29
Info: I merged (for the first time) JA's post into this one as I guess he posted 'new thread' instead of a reply in an existing thread.

The name of nene's initial thread might have been changed. :blush:

Speed Technik
January 21st, 2004, 20:15
Not sure which wheels I will have on her but should be there unless the weather is bad.

Klint
January 23rd, 2004, 14:14
sounds like it'll be interesting day!

So far two Rs6s are on the list. (one waiting)

We await to seee some dyno results!

:addict:

nene
January 23rd, 2004, 18:48
I am no longer sure I'll be able to go. I have to go to NH to pick up the S4 from the shop. It was there to do 60K mile service, timing belt, APR bi-pipe, new diverter valves, thermostat and a few other things.

If I get back in time, I will try my best to swing to CT, but not so sure I can make it.
I was not planning on dynoing the beast, so it's good I suppose.

Speed Technik
January 23rd, 2004, 19:47
Not be dynoing our RS6 at XX becuase:

A: We have the same Dynapac
B: We know what the car makes
C: Not our staff setting up and running the dyno. Can't take a chance with these wheels.

See you there....