PDA

View Full Version : Project Gotham Racing 2

chewy496
December 27th, 2003, 02:11
Wow what a game for the xbox with tons of cars including RS6, S4, TT 3.2quattro plus a ton of others. No M5 but there is an M3 to beat!

Enough tracks also, can race around the nurburg ring!!!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
:D :D :D :D :D

Snow
December 27th, 2003, 11:36
Sorry, but I can't see the hype over a computer with limited capacity. I'll stick to my PC. ;)

Eh, oh sorry this post was about a game. Well, cars and tracks are two things, how are the graphics and the "feel"? That's 70% of the game in my eyes.

steve
December 27th, 2003, 12:11
If you like simracing... here's the best game by far that I have ever played. ( With cars ofcourse)

www.liveforspeed.com

Download the demo you can find and have a drive
It's very very realistic and the multiplayer is very fun also

nyrs6
December 29th, 2003, 00:36
i have it to its awesome somany cars
but people tell me that Grand Turismo 4 has over 500 cars but they dont make it for xbox oh weel:rolleyes:

its strange they call the S4 a coupe
i also like the fact that you can test out all thier cars

Snow
December 29th, 2003, 10:02
Originally posted by steve
If you like simracing... here's the best game by far that I have ever played. ( With cars ofcourse)

www.liveforspeed.com

Download the demo you can find and have a drive
It's very very realistic and the multiplayer is very fun also I tried it and it seems great. Unfortunately, my computer isn't quite as fast as I would want it to be, and I don't own a steering wheel (although, I'm thinking about getting one), but it looks rather nice and the feeling is good even with my keyboard.

steve
December 29th, 2003, 11:11
I'm glad you tried it Klint.
I find it really addicting because its so realistic..I payed 15 Euro's for the full version and I've played it for 5 months now and the fun is still going on.

But yes its only at its best with a good graphicscard and a descent wheel. I've just bought myself the Logitech MOMO force feedback. I've had quite some wheels but this is the top by far.

Snow
December 29th, 2003, 14:47
Originally posted by steve
I'm glad you tried it Klint. :eye: :D

steve
December 29th, 2003, 15:24
OW sry I thought it was klint ! sry Snow!