PDA

View Full Version : Audi Vs Bmw

steve
December 23rd, 2003, 23:15
At GTP forums there has been a true battle about which brand is best.

have a read... but don't look at the stupidness of some guys!

http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/t-35697.html

greetings,

Steve

Matteus
December 28th, 2003, 11:01
hm,
the whole thread is useless: it does not bring any more knowledge to anyone on the thread.
I don't understand why people put there time and energy in such a ridiculous debate.

matteus

Finnus
December 29th, 2003, 14:40
Wow! What a pile of subjectivity, bad information, & a meaningless question - they're all great cars. Its a matter of personal preference.

Finnus
:addict:

JavierNuvolari
March 20th, 2004, 17:30
JAJJAAJJAAJJ!!!!... That's a serious discussion however...most of the replys are meaningless and do not discuss something in particular, maybe the topic is to extence, they start in a topic and end up in another...pffffff. However I had fun reading it, some of the guys there don't know what they are talking about...

JavierNuvolari
VAG-------->RULES!!!!!

Saludos para todos

Pd. i agreed on that these brands are both great and it's justa matter of taste...:bye:

RS4Ever
June 16th, 2004, 09:24
is it just me.. or do they sound like a bunch of 16 year-olds? hehe.. "my dad this.. my dad that"

they both kick a$$.. and its just a preference.
its because they are sooo close to each other that they have to be spoken about neck-2-neck.

if it were between an m3 and a subaru or whatever than it wouldnt be a match. but its always bmw and audi over and over.

peace

steve
June 16th, 2004, 17:26
The point is... there are some pathetic young guys on that forum that think there is nothing else but BMW...

Even if BMW would put an scooter engine in the next M3, those guys would still think it beats everything else!

Ah well, perhaps the baby's will also grow up some day;)

JaXx
July 29th, 2004, 23:26
i agree

steve i've checked out your website , nice work . I was at the autoshow in Brussels too. I'm also from Belgium. Nice work !

steve
July 29th, 2004, 23:29
Thanx JaXx:bye:

Cool, my father also drives an A6 2.5 163:D. What gearbox do you have in it?

greetz

JaXx
July 30th, 2004, 21:58
6 manual , drives perfect.
Tuned-up crap can't keep up at the red lights :bye:

5000S old skool
August 5th, 2004, 17:34
People think BMW's are better cars just because of the one fact that BMW is more popular. They are both terrific makes. Audi is better in some aspects and BMW is better in others. And thers no question about who i thik is better Majority of the general public does not know about the S and RS cars. They only know about the A cars. However, most people do know about the M and and think that Audi has nothing to compete with the M cars because they think it's only A line-up. But little do they kno that the S cars are more then enough to compete with the M cars... and RS cars.. well... lets not go there. lol

RS4Ever
August 6th, 2004, 08:36
you said it 5000S old skool.

and thats exactly what i love about the S and RS models... many many people dont know about it... thats what makes it even more special. so laid back, so reserved.. but then when it needs to transform into the hulk it does.

i cant wait till i get my S4... i want it badgeless.

hehe.. i also cant wait for people to notify me that my A4 badge is missing.

i have talked to many people about the S4. and most of the time i got the same response... "oh, i didnt even know about that" , "oh really, fast like an M3?".. . hehe but these are the same people that after being informed still buy the more expensive bimmer... its the popularity that does it.

for me.. i prefer that people wont know what i have... its better.. they will be in thier "try to get attention" world while i will cruise quietly without anyone knowing - except you guys and salesmen.. hehe

:0: