PDA

View Full Version : getting worried....

Julian Yang
December 13th, 2003, 23:50
I ordered S4 4.2 TIP in november and dealer told me it would take 8 to 10 weeks to get deliverery.
However they called me a week ago that delivery would take more than 10 to 12 weeks from now on because AUDI needs time to solve and implement the tiptronic or gearbox failure......:(
I hope AUDI would install the DSG to S4 which make us very happy and give us more fun to drive^^
I ordered ebony black AVANT ,black alcantra seat,NAVI,etc.....
I currently have 2002 996 TT silver but i am dying to get my "wolf with sheep skin " :s4addict:

Erik
December 14th, 2003, 11:56
That is a really nice Porsche you've got!

Julian Yang
December 14th, 2003, 12:41
I am sorry that I uploaded PORSCHE 996TT photo on RS6.COM:hmm:
I would have posted S4 photo if I have one,however mine is to be here hoply in FEB 2004 in Seoul, South KOREA.
:s4addict:
I was going to order monstrous RS6 but changed my mind that S4 is still fast enough for me to drive and fun:incar:
ERIC, can I upload other cars like I own currently?
If u let me to , I would love to....
I just heard that Saddam Hussain is captured by U.S:cheers:
Nice to hear that... and Merry Christmas all of you

Erik
December 14th, 2003, 12:57
Julian, yes you can attach other pictures.
But please do it in the appropriate forum (Other high-perf. cars etc.)

dgs4
December 14th, 2003, 14:24
...i have also been told by audi australia, that there is another delay for the s4 in this country, the first s4's (one of them mine, ordered in july this year!!!!!!!!!!) were est in march, now it has been pushed forward till late april, may ( although they did not say anything about redoing the drive train as the reason???)...they have been pretty casual about it, they have a 'keep warm scheme' which they dont practice very well, shame..........although my local audi dealer has been great, where the main office in sydney dont give a shit, so my local dealer has told me........my dealer has offered any colour order for the delay, which i have taken up......i have chosen the rs6 colour 'avus silver' black napa and the rest, really hope its all worth waiting for............