PDA

View Full Version : Saw my first RS6 yesterday

avdh
December 12th, 2003, 09:41
So what?, might you say. For most of you it's old news, but for us in SA it is fresh news as the RS6's have only started coming in this week.

It was Daytona Grey, same colour as mine which is supposed to arrive sometime this month.
The colour does not exicite me much, but I love the paint finiish with lots of speckles/glitter.

The only dissapointment is that it does not look much different that my S6, other than the wheels. My S6 also has a boot spoiler.

The other dissapointment is that it wasn't my car and this make the wait even worse :)

iconcls
December 12th, 2003, 12:13
Hang in there Andre, the loooong wait is finally drawing to a close.

You're right, visually inside and out, there is not going to be much of a change from your S6, it's all the "go bits" that will have to appeal to you.

steve
December 12th, 2003, 12:51
For me it was pretty freakin when I saw an RS6 for the first time.
I was on my bike( what a stupid thing that is:) ) and saw an Avant parked in front of a drivingschool, I figured... hmm is that the lessoncar?:D

greets,

Steve

rs6w
December 13th, 2003, 06:26
Originally posted by iconcls

You're right, visually inside and out, there is not going to be much of a change from your S6, it's all the "go bits" that will have to appeal to you.

At least the US ones got the short bumpers which the stateside S6 did not.

But all the smile inducing power of the car lies within the "go bits" :D

Too much fun!

Benman
December 14th, 2003, 21:38
avdh,

Hang in there, your wait is almost over. As iconcls says, it the go bits that will grab your attention!:cheers:
Ben:addict:

Erik
December 15th, 2003, 15:54
Just hang in there!

How many RS6s are coming to SA?