PDA

View Full Version : Nissan 350Z

Klint
December 9th, 2003, 15:19
Hi,

I like the 350Z alot more than the RX8 from Mazda, it's nearest rival (?). The only factor I dis-like about the 350Z is the Manufacturer, If you didn't know, it's built by Nissan, with a massive Nissan badge plonked onto the front. :eye: but this is a tiny niggle. For your information- I don't find the Nissan range to be interesting at all, albeit the 350Z and the Skyline and as for the Japanese part, I can live with, although I'm in favour of European vehicles.

I'm curious what people's opinions are on the 350Z, first hand experiences and gossip?

Also, Do you class a mildly modified 350Z, as "R**E"? :hihi:

I'll post pictures, engine specs etc at request..;)

:cheers:

Ra5a
December 10th, 2003, 19:33
Originally posted by Klint
Hi,

I like the 350Z alot more than the RX8 from Mazda, it's nearest rival (?). The only factor I dis-like about the 350Z is the Manufacturer, If you didn't know, it's built by Nissan, with a massive Nissan badge plonked onto the front. :eye: but this is a tiny niggle. For your information- I don't find the Nissan range to be interesting at all, albeit the 350Z and the Skyline and as for the Japanese part, I can live with, although I'm in favour of European vehicles.

I'm curious what people's opinions are on the 350Z, first hand experiences and gossip?

Also, Do you class a mildly modified 350Z, as "R**E"? :hihi:

I'll post pictures, engine specs etc at request..;)

imo nissan is better then VW (not counting other vag brands)
2004 will be the year i'm going to buy a car.. an maybe, just maybe I can afford a 350Z
that would be so sweet.. i absolutely love that car

Klint
December 10th, 2003, 19:40
Ra5a,

Your not the only one! I like it alot!

Our local Nissan dealer has one in as a demonstrator, I'll have to arrange a viewing/test drive. :asian:

urquattro83
December 10th, 2003, 21:33
I really like the looks of the nissan 350Z!!

steve
December 11th, 2003, 10:33
I'll have the facelifted Honda S2000.... love that car!
but still... I like the 350Z... it has a nice grunty 3.5 V6

but I'm a diehard Hondafan( we've had 8 in the past:) )
The engines...........hmmmm

greets,

Steve

Audihead
December 11th, 2003, 16:07
I like the 350Z, but the looks of the Infiniti G35 Coupe are much nicer. I want the performance of the Z and the body of the G35 Coupe. That would be the perfect match.
:s4addict: -Bimmerhead

gabeyung
December 11th, 2003, 23:44
Originally posted by Bimmerhead
I like the 350Z, but the looks of the Infiniti G35 Coupe are much nicer. I want the performance of the Z and the body of the G35 Coupe. That would be the perfect match.

200% agree, and do u guys know G35 is actually a skyline??
so, i guess there will be GTR-R35 based on the G35

anyhow, considring our TT's body style is a little old now....
i'll choose a Z4 over a 350Z

Audihead
December 12th, 2003, 01:30
A Banglized Z4 over the Audi TT? I have a Z3 Coupe and just couldn't bring myself to buy a Z4. That's why I'm going with the S4.

Ra5a
December 12th, 2003, 20:35
so i went by the nissan dealer today..
and i absolutely LOVE this car.
it's so amazing, even better in real life..
the thing is, it was allready sold, but the salesmen wanted me to sit in it.
i actually didnt want to do that (becouse it's this other persons car and i actually wouldnt want anyone to do that with my car when it's at the dealer waiting for me..
but i didnt do anything weird.. i just sat and looked..
the seat is amazing..
the baggage space is BIG for a coupé, i was really amazed.

the thing is...
it's 48k euro's in holland and that meens i have to save up a little and work a little also :P
but i think it's worth it.

the TT is cheaper but indeed it's a dated design and underpowered compared to the 350z
and if i have to count the extra's it's more expensive.

i'm in love
i am an audi fan, is this cheating?