PDA

View Full Version : Sweden Sportscar Cyber Capital

ksurg
December 8th, 2003, 22:19
Erik, Klint, and Gustav congratulations on a great set of web sites and chat rooms. I have been enjoying surfing. People seem to get pretty emotionally invested in "their brand" so it takes a good group of moderators to keep things in perspective. Some of us are enthusiastic about multiple vendors so I like the open minded approach.
It would be nice though if the search engines could somehow be linked between each of the boards maintained. It seems like I have to go through outside search engines rather than the boards' search functions.
Well it's a trivial problem anyway. Keep up the great work.:bow:

Klint
December 8th, 2003, 22:31
Ksurg,

Thanks for the compliments! It's also the member's contributions what makes the community what it is...;)

That's a very, very interesting idea. I don't know how it can be put into practice though...:confused:

:cheers:

Erik
December 9th, 2003, 09:33
ksurg, thanks for your kind writing.

RS6.com is owned by me and run with krabu as a designer.
We also get a lot of help from our moderators who are volunteers.

I know Gustav since a few years and when the RS 6 was released I thought it would be a good idea to start a little 'competition'.

RS4.org was a good place but I thought both the RS4 and the RS6 deserved a much nice place, both technically and design-wise.

Technically it is not possible to merge any search functions between the forums, even though we are on the same server.

Thanks!

Gustav
February 9th, 2004, 23:16

Maybe we'll start links to each other when we're have similar traffic :applause:

It is a good idea, although don't you thik some "flaming" would arise thiniking of the diffeent brands and the enthusiasm :bow: