PDA

View Full Version : MY HDTV is BETTER THAN YOUR HDTV...

gmbh6
December 1st, 2003, 08:30
I know the Plasma's, DLP, LCD, etc...... are real popular but my Princeton Monitor is just fricken "SPECTACULAR!"

I know it's a small screen "30" but it is in my bedroom and the picture just blows everything away.

I walk into the Hi-Fi stores all the time and see Big Screens and Flat Screens and the whole 9 yards......but I always come back home to what I feel is the best tube made so far for HDTV (best at or near the price anyways......US $2999)

princeton (http://www.audiorevolution.com/equip/princeton/)

btw......the unit is fricken heavy as hell and yes it is A BIG SQUARE BOX.....but once the lights go dim and your sitting in the front......who cares. :roll: :roll: :roll:

sturs6
December 1st, 2003, 13:56
Good heavens CAKID I hope it is good it is designed by Joe Kane the master of videophildom and MR ISF. That is a nice looking box though.

gmbh6
December 1st, 2003, 20:20
Originally posted by sturs6
Good heavens CAKID I hope it is good it is designed by Joe Kane the master of videophildom and MR ISF. That is a nice looking box though.

....yeah it aint that bad looking at all. :cheers:

Just a word of caution to everyone else.......I didn't start this thread to make anyone feel bad about their HDTV sets.

Just wanted to give praise to an "outstanding" monitor. Keep in mind it's way too small for a home theatre. This is the kind of set you want in the bedroom or extra-room.

There are a lot of great sets out there.........including those mega expensive front projection hdtv crt's.........so again, it's not that my set is really better than anyone's else.......I just really really really like it a lot! :blush:

Klint
December 1st, 2003, 22:18
Nice set you have there, 'Kid!

Ashame, I find HDTVs soo passe now a days, otherwise it sounds like a promising set. Nothing beats the classic way of watching TV tho'. :)

:cheers:

Erik
December 1st, 2003, 22:58
I got myself a projector instead :)