PDA

View Full Version : RS6 For Sale. Mugello with Ebony

Dynmicracr
June 4th, 2014, 18:57
I am selling my 2003 Audi RS6. It has 92,XXX miles on it. This car has never had its engine or suspension modified with the exception of the upgraded 19" wheels (which have Audi center caps). New Continental DWS tires put on within the last 3K miles or so. All maintenance is current and has been performed by 034 Motorsports in Fremont. This is a later production run car (905706) which means it does not have any of the transmission problems that some of the earlier production RS6's had.

2003 Audi RS6
Mugello Blue
92,500 Miles
450 HP V8
All Wheel Drive - Quattro
034 Motorsports Maintained
Factory "Sound Enhanced" exhaust option
19" VMR Wheels with 275/35/19 tires
Carbon Fiber interior trim
Parking Sensors
Audi All season floot mats
5 Speed Automatic Transmission with Tiptronic and paddle shift
8-Piston Front Brembo Brakes
JVC Touch Screen App Radio. - Navigation/Bluetooth/DVD Player
Ebony Leather
Dual power Front Seat with 3 memory settings
Heated Front and Rear Seats
Power Folding side view mirrors
Suede Headliner

Upgrades:
JVC App Radio - Includes Navigation through your phone, Bluetooth, wired for iPod/iPhone integration and bluetooth streaming.
034 Diverter Valves. The stock ones are known to leak. I got the black ones so they look stock.
JHM Two piece front brake rotors. I have the stock ones too. There is some shaking when the brake is pressed. I think the lugs were over tightened causing them to warp a tad.

Maintenance:
Tires - Continental DWS tons of tread left. These are 40K mile tires and they have been on there for less than 3K miles - excellent shape
Major Maintenance Completed at 85K - Timing Belt, tensioner, water pump, coolant flush, transmission fluid change, spark plugs, etc.

I have the Carfax from when I purchased it in 2012 if you want it.

For pictures go here:

https://www.icloud.com/photostream/#A2JtdOXmGa7XkE

$24K.

Dynmicracr
June 13th, 2014, 00:01
Lowered to 22K.