PDA

View Full Version : FS - Stock IC ducting, both sides

lswing
June 3rd, 2014, 03:00
Got my stock IC ducting after upgrading to the Wagners, in good shape, no tears. Both the before and after IC pieces, both sides. $175 shipped this week, cheers!

Other_Erik
June 3rd, 2014, 12:26
Don't want to threadcrap, especially with such a helpful member, but this should be in the For Sale section...

On a side note, do you still have the stock grilles for inlet with fog lights or did you manage to cram those Wags in with fogs still installed? :) I could use the grilles if you aren't in need of them.

O_E

lswing
June 3rd, 2014, 21:17
Ok ok, thought I could get away with one. My worry is sale postings won't be seen in that section since we don't get a ton of traffic on this forum.

I still have the stock grills, but......I was just thinking of pulling the fogs later this year and shelling out $200 for the damn Wagner grills. You got dibs on the stock grills if the price is right...

Even with the fogs there, a lot of air will still flow in. The Wagners and carbon shrouds line up just right, it's just the "flow in" space that is limited.

Cheers!

Other_Erik
June 4th, 2014, 12:38
Ok ok, thought I could get away with one. My worry is sale postings won't be seen in that section since we don't get a ton of traffic on this forum.

I still have the stock grills, but......I was just thinking of pulling the fogs later this year and shelling out $200 for the damn Wagner grills. You got dibs on the stock grills if the price is right...

Even with the fogs there, a lot of air will still flow in. The Wagners and carbon shrouds line up just right, it's just the "flow in" space that is limited.

Cheers!

Agreed, but I think the more / better postings we get in the FS Section, the more people will be inclined to look at it...

If I were you, I'd keep the stock grills with fogs. I know for sure that my fogs light up the road better than my headlights, it'd be suicide to drive at night with fogs off, so no worries about keeping them if you do, these parts pop up on a pretty regular basis.

Enjoy the Wag's! How long do you plan on breaking them in before you go for full-boost runs (on a deserted highway... in mexico... with a special permit)? :)