PDA

View Full Version : Feeler thread: Stock turbos for sale.

RAUDI
April 29th, 2014, 23:33
My driver side axle came off and smacked my turbo. I believe it is broken and will need at a minimum a rebuild. The oil return line was crushed and replaced. I used a new seal/gasket when it went back together. There is still an oil leak from the turbo and some being burned through the left bank.

The car has about 120,000 miles. I'm thinking that I'll just sell them both and either use aftermarket replacements or something larger. They are still on the car. I'm planning to begin removal once I find a buyer and secure the funds to order my new ones.

If you are interested in buying both of my stock turbos in the described condition please shoot me a PM with your offer. I don't even know where to start.

Greg

RAUDI
April 29th, 2014, 23:34
Or maybe you have a left one that is operable that you would sell me. Let me know.

Zmey
April 30th, 2014, 02:28
I'm starting a manual swap in mid May and will have both turbos for sale, car has 98k miles car was tuned for only 6k miles, before the tranny craped out.

Beardown1
April 30th, 2014, 02:38
Bad news about the Axle Greg.......you know your supposed to put thread lock on those bolts right? Just some good old fashioned ribbing bud......but seriously you need that stuff!! :addict:

lswing
April 30th, 2014, 03:22
Sold mine a few years ago at 90k, very little play in bearings, good otherwise, for $850...