PDA

View Full Version : Need rear bumper cover & deck lid. Any leads?

CBeau
April 10th, 2014, 14:05
I haven't researched part #s yet but I'm guessing bumper cover is unique to RS6, the deck lid not.

Yesterday mine fell victim to cell phone idiocy.

I got off easy. The event ended up with one guy - the perpetrator - hitting a tree bigger around than a basketball at abt. 50 mph no braking whatsoever, only some sm amt of speed scrubbed off by smacking & grazing across my bumper. Ugly.

Dmb408
April 10th, 2014, 14:39
Check shokan? Their last two were front end damage.

bethridg
April 10th, 2014, 19:28
+1 for Shokan. Very easy to deal with and extremely happy with quality of salvaged parts. Shipping wasn't too bad. Core support, radiator, 2 headlight assemblies and a PS cooler to my door for $95 if I remember correctly.

layuca
April 11th, 2014, 04:54
They are ebony black.

The trunk has a very slight indentation that is hardly noticeable and should be easily popped out.

I also have the tailights. I have four doors, fenders, hood, and and bunch of other stuff that I am going to be listing soon.

Let me know if still looking...

Thanks.

Pedro

OTE=CBeau;259505]I haven't researched part #s yet but I'm guessing bumper cover is unique to RS6, the deck lid not.

Yesterday mine fell victim to cell phone idiocy.

I got off easy. The event ended up with one guy - the perpetrator - hitting a tree bigger around than a basketball at abt. 50 mph no braking whatsoever, only some sm amt of speed scrubbed off by smacking & grazing across my bumper. Ugly.[/QUOTE]

layuca
April 13th, 2014, 06:21
This is a picture of the trunk and bumper before I removed them from the car. Thanks.

layuca
April 17th, 2014, 01:46
I sent you a pm with links to pictures of the parts. I am just following up in case you do not get the pm. Thanks.

Korben007
April 17th, 2014, 04:41
I have rear end bumper and deck lid available in Mugello blue if interested!