PDA

View Full Version : With apologies to Kenney Chesney...

March 27th, 2014, 01:29
One is one too many, one more is never enough.....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Audi-RS6-Base-Sedan-4-Door-2003-audi-rs-6-sedan-4-door-4-2-l-biturbo-misano-red-with-upgrades-/111304561874?forcerrptr=true&hash=item19ea44d4d2&item=111304561874&pt=US_Cars_Trucks&autorefresh=true

lswing
March 27th, 2014, 02:43
Don't know if it's tuned?...hmmmm

March 27th, 2014, 02:44
Well...I do know the trans was done....to the tune of !2K :))

23K worth of work in the last 4 years.... :)

Turboluvr
March 27th, 2014, 02:46
RS6s in the snow, it reminds me of when I bought my car in Jan 09. I flew to Sioux Falls, SD and picked up mine w/o ever seeing it and drove it back through the snow to Norfolk, VA. Even w/ the mileage, that's a great price.

March 27th, 2014, 02:51
I wouldn't have bought it if I couldn't have pulled the records and found the trans/timing belt done....

lswing
March 27th, 2014, 04:09
I wouldn't have bought it if I couldn't have pulled the records and found the trans/timing belt done....

I cannot believe your wife's letting you get away with a threesome! Well done! Be careful with the ladies...

lswing
March 27th, 2014, 04:10
23K worth of work in the last 4 years.... :)

Hey, just like mine! I would expect nothing less:)

DHall1
March 27th, 2014, 04:33
Will dicker auto

Did anyone else catch that?

NSU RS6
March 28th, 2014, 03:07
Will dicker auto

Did anyone else catch that?

Whoa. I'd hate to bargain with those guys.......

DHall1
March 28th, 2014, 04:14
I would hate any female to deal with those guys

Whoa. I'd hate to bargain with those guys.......

Turbowned
March 28th, 2014, 13:02
Will Dicker Auto, does that mean it's gonna take forever for them to handle the paperwork, and clean and prep it for you to take delivery?

Aww man, they disabled the DRS system? How will you overtake in the straights now? At least it's drift-ready with those D1 diverter valves... I'm here all week, people. Try the fondue, it's fabulous!

Sixteen grand... wow that's such a good deal I'm getting upset for paying a paltry $24k...

fbatwork
March 28th, 2014, 13:20
Three times more likely to always have at least one to drive!

Bigglezworth
March 28th, 2014, 17:54
One is one too many, one more is never enough.....One can think that, but I can personally vouch for the fact that you quickly run out of room and $$ to support multiples....

DHall1
March 28th, 2014, 18:13
Not when one is a late VIN 40k mile garage queen.

One can think that, but I can personally vouch for the fact that you quickly run out of room and $$ to support multiples....

ttboost
March 28th, 2014, 18:39
Not when one is a late VIN 40k mile garage queen.

Tick, tick, tick, tick, tick...

DHall1
March 28th, 2014, 18:43
Keep ticking

Im good to at least 120k on the trans. That's in about 14 years from now.

Doh

Tick, tick, tick, tick, tick...

ttboost
March 28th, 2014, 19:05
I have my fingers and toes crossed for you....

Bigglezworth
March 28th, 2014, 20:30
Not when one is a late VIN 40k mile garage queen.To clarify what I meant. I did not solely mean the $$ associated with maintenance on 2 or 3 vs. 1. I also meant that when you have more than one, you are are highly likely to want to make both similar. As soon as you take your 'garage queen' as you note, add some Hothkiss, H&R, APR, EPC, etc., you are more than prone to want to undertake the same to the second. Even though you well know you don't 'need to', you still 'want to'. This then necessitates double or triple of things in the long run. With owning two for over 4 years and now adding a third, it's clear that additions need to cease and that I need to well heed my own advise and sell one, leave one to have all the goodies and be a nice summer driver, and have the other remain as close to OEM as possible and use for winter time only. :)

DHall1
March 29th, 2014, 02:35
LOL

You hit the nail on the head. I left #2 stock for 2 weeks

To clarify what I meant. I did not solely mean the $$ associated with maintenance on 2 or 3 vs. 1. I also meant that when you have more than one, you are are highly likely to want to make both similar. As soon as you take your 'garage queen' as you note, add some Hothkiss, H&R, APR, EPC, etc., you are more than prone to want to undertake the same to the second. Even though you well know you don't 'need to', you still 'want to'. This then necessitates double or triple of things in the long run. With owning two for over 4 years and now adding a third, it's clear that additions need to cease and that I need to well heed my own advise and sell one, leave one to have all the goodies and be a nice summer driver, and have the other remain as close to OEM as possible and use for winter time only. :)