PDA

View Full Version : Gotta love those ricers

iconcls
November 20th, 2003, 15:17
Personally, I would no problem having my ass handed to me by a Civic--there is always someone faster--but for others...;)

Entertaining Read (http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=36931)

ZCD2.7T
November 20th, 2003, 18:23
There is DEFINITELY always someone faster.

Didja catch the video of the 11.xxx-sec. CAMRY (TRD supercharged) forgoshsakes??? I think it was posted on ...ahem...that OTHER Audi site. ;) The Camry beat up pretty good on a hapless chipped 2.7T. Then there are the 8-and 9-second sorta-stock-looking Eclipses and Talon AWDs, plus the whole Honda-ricer crowd.

The RS6 is fast, no doubt, as is the M5, but only in the realm of "Stock production" autos. With mods, lotsa cars can go as fast as the owner's money will allow.... :trash:

iconcls
November 20th, 2003, 19:01
Originally posted by ZCD2.7T
Didja catch the video of the 11.xxx-sec. CAMRY (TRD supercharged)

:)

Years ago at that "other" site I posted a video of a modded Chrysler Minivan spanking a tuned Z28 at the strip; it really was hysterical.

ZCD2.7T
November 20th, 2003, 19:07
Originally posted by iconcls
:)

Years ago at that "other" site I posted a video of a modded Chrysler Minivan spanking a tuned Z28 at the strip; it really was hysterical.

YOU posted that????? Amazing - I almost referenced that post in my reply, then thought better of it, since I despaired of actually having time to find it, in case you asked.....

Weird, huh?:bigeyes:

Dark Knight
January 19th, 2004, 03:17
ATL