PDA

View Full Version : who makes chips for the RS 6

hogan
November 19th, 2003, 07:41
who makes chips for the RS 6?

Erik
November 19th, 2003, 08:36
Welcome to RS6.com!

Please input your location, it makes it easier to recommend a vendor since different countries have different selections.

In Germany/Europe I personally can recommend MTM and Hohenester. Abt should be ok as well.

If you use the search function I'm sure you'll find interesting information and pics as well.

Read more here as well:
http://www.rs6.com/articles/008.html

fabianflach
November 20th, 2003, 17:03
Hi !

I personally can just personally recommend ABT, they are the only Tuner that has developed the CHip with Audi together and give a 2 year fully warrenty or 100.000 km! I habe it in my car and it is great !

Regards
Fabian

John Quinlan
November 21st, 2003, 17:42
In the states I recommend APR. www.goapr.com:race:

gjg
November 22nd, 2003, 14:50
In US I'd use MTM as first option (used MTM since 92 on different cars), can't speak for others however someone on the list had serious problems in begining with one of the other tuners.

Erik's Euro options are same as mine. Abt's warranty may be a factor for some, MTM chip seems to have little better performance than Abt per their published specs.

jackal
December 15th, 2003, 16:53
Dälhback racing makes some of the best tuning for VAGcars...

He has alot of cool stuff for the RS-models...

www.audituning.com

World's fastest VW Golf = 900 hp

Muju
December 15th, 2003, 20:15
I would recommend MTM over any tuner in the world for vag cars.

even Dahlback racing has noticed that MTM remappings are the best!:rs4addict

Speed Technik
December 15th, 2003, 20:24
We have had great results with the O.CT software. In combination with a Milltek Catback exh and a pair of Hyperboost Diverter Valves we were able to gain 77whp. The software has one of the flatest boost curve we have seen for an RS6. Take a look at some of the charts from our in-house RS6. We have worked more RS6's than anyone else in the US.

Brian Rosenberg
www.speedtechnik.com
Brian@speedtechnik.com
203-229-0590

CarbonFibre
December 16th, 2003, 02:08
Yeah O.CT is good as well as Abt, MTM, and don't forget Oettinger. I don't know how well the US guys (mainly APR and GIAC) do the chip for this car.

Speed Technik
December 16th, 2003, 13:15
O.CT is available in the USA through us and Stratmosphere.com

Brian