PDA

View Full Version : Rare Authentic "RS6" logo floor mats for sale

Boosted-Bora
January 13th, 2014, 04:53
So I was just digging through some stuff today and found the RS6 Plus embroidered floor mats from my old car.....they are in pretty good condition a little dirty but I also didn't clean them....I'm on my iPad so not sure if the pics are gonna work but if your interested email me and I'll will send you pics ASAP.

They are located in Maryland, USA and will ship internationally at buyers expense

Highgradedc@gmail.com

SA RS6
January 13th, 2014, 05:08
How much? Those are real nice btw

DHall1
January 13th, 2014, 05:59
Put an ad on ebay and give us the link.

This should be fun

bmlee007
January 13th, 2014, 14:20
I got a quote on those last year from the factory. $518 I think, plus shipping.

Boosted-Bora
January 13th, 2014, 16:04
I got a quote on those last year from the factory. $518 I think, plus shipping.

I paid over 600.00 usd plus shipping new from Germany and from what I was told from my German parts supplier the Mats are no longer listed as available....I would prefer to avoid the eBay bidding war but I'm asking 400.00obo

nistah
January 13th, 2014, 17:04
Anyone want to buy my near new condition charcoal OEM RS6 mats so I can invest in these? If so shoot me an offer via e-mail nistah@yahoo.com cheers!

Boosted-Bora
January 14th, 2014, 04:11
SOLD

Anyone want to buy my near new condition charcoal OEM RS6 mats so I can invest in these? If so shoot me an offer via e-mail nistah@yahoo.com cheers!

Nice meeting you brother.....glad they went to a good home.

SteveKen
January 14th, 2014, 14:48
I might be interested. I need to check to see if I already have a set. I know I have the winter ones....

Also, if anyone can get a cad file of the RS6 logo, I bet I can have it stitched into the stock mats. Just have to probably remove the edging and re-attach it with the foam backing after embroidery. I know a guy.....

nistah
July 2nd, 2014, 05:26
SOLD

Nice meeting you brother.....glad they went to a good home.
Bought from Boosted Bora a while back...
Considering putting these rare mats up for sale to raise funds for other upgrades I am currently looking at. Gauging interest post, please PM me with offers asking $400 OBO

Del Stator
July 2nd, 2014, 18:19
PMed........

nistah
July 3rd, 2014, 01:16
PMed........ Thanks, PM responded to