PDA

View Full Version : Audi Club North America? Anyone have a membership?

N_Stamp
November 27th, 2013, 04:20
Is it worth it? should I carry it like my AMEX? haha just cusrious for soem feedback-

lswing
November 27th, 2013, 04:22
Is it worth it? should I carry it like my AMEX? haha just cusrious for soem feedback-

I thought about it as I think it's needed to join the PNW Audi club meet yearly at PIR. Never got the time, but looks fun, and good group...

The card you really want is a AAA with extended towing:)

Avus-RS6
November 27th, 2013, 05:18
You should definitely join. There are some great events in the PNW, and great people too.

bmlee007
November 27th, 2013, 13:32
You do need the ACNA membership to join a local chapter. I've been a member for a few years now, definitely worth having. Most dealerships offer 10% or more on parts/service, so you can recover the cost on one service visit. You also get $500 (IIRC) discount on a new car. I leave the card in my glove box now, but it did get me a free factory tour in Ingolstadt when I was there two years ago.

marklar182
November 27th, 2013, 14:16
ACNA member here.

Lots of good discounts, checkout all the details on their website. You can also see if there is an active ACNA group/forum in your area.

Ms_RS6
November 27th, 2013, 15:18
ACNA member here.

Lots of good discounts, checkout all the details on their website. You can also see if there is an active ACNA group/forum in your area.

What ^^ he said. :)

as350
November 27th, 2013, 23:07
Another recommendation to join ACNA. Between the discounts, courses, HPDEs, and other activities it is well worth it.