PDA

View Full Version : This is for you Dave, instead of the Q5

hahnmgh63
November 22nd, 2013, 18:38
http://www.porsche.com/microsite/macan/usa.aspx#/article/pag/principle-of-diversity?utm_campaign=newsletter_2013-11&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email
Lists about the same 0 tio 60 for the Turbo as the C5 RS6.

DHall1
November 22nd, 2013, 20:42
Is this on the Q5 platform? size wise I dont think this flies because its a new Porsche.

Did you get my email a couple weeks back? She put the veto on the 06 Cayenne TT for now. She does not want anything that says Porsche and I told her the badge removal would be easy as pie. She is thinking about it. Do you still have your CTT?

http://www.porsche.com/microsite/macan/usa.aspx#/article/pag/principle-of-diversity?utm_campaign=newsletter_2013-11&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email
Lists about the same 0 tio 60 for the Turbo as the C5 RS6.

hahnmgh63
November 23rd, 2013, 12:29
Yea I do, for some reason I just checked my Junk E-mail folder and Yahoo kicked you in there. Did she drive a Turbo? I love driving it as much as the RS6. The RS6 surprises many when they see this white 4dr sedan dust them but when they see this Big Black Panzerwagen blow their doors off they are in Awe. Yea, mine is a '06CTTS, and I did do Secondary Cat Bypasses and a Eurocharged tune at the same time I went Eurocharged on the RS6. 520bhp is stock for a "Turbo S" and Porsche is known for being conservative so with the tune I know she's pushing a lot of Air.
And yes, the Macan is built on the Q5 chassis, and the Turbo model will probably be tuned to the mid to low 4's I would imagine.
Back to the CTT or CTTS, when I saw the old Top Gear where they tried to prove that although they admitted the CTT was much faster and better handling than the Range Rover Sport Supercharged that the Range Rover would dust the Cayenne off-road. They took both off road, the Cayenne with more of a highway tread, and it stayed through everythng the Range Rover could throw at it.