PDA

View Full Version : lamborghini store in stockholm

hegge
November 13th, 2003, 23:30
I'm going to Stockholm next week and maybe there's time to pay a visit to the Lamborghini/Bentley store on Strandvägen. What are their opening hours ? Do they have any Gallardo's around ?

/henrik

Snow
November 14th, 2003, 15:22
According to sportbilen.se they do have a Murcielago and a Gallardo there (at least when the wrote about it, 25th of September).

I can't help you with the opening hours though.

hegge
November 14th, 2003, 17:24
Ok, they have both the Gallardo and the Murcielago. I have already seen the Murcielago IRL so I'm more interested in just seeing the Gallardo. The store will probably not be open on saturday (I guess), so I'll have to hurry to have a look on thursday-friday.

Anyone else who has knowledge about the store's opening hours ?

/henrik

Snow
November 15th, 2003, 00:25
Oh, by the way. If you are REALLY lucky, (I think you might be :) ) I can "swing" by there tomorrow (or today rather) and check if they are open, and if not what hours they do have open, hopefully they have a sign...

Snow
November 16th, 2003, 13:55
Well, I drove by there yesterday but just as I thought, they are too exclusive to display their opening hours, and I wasn't there early enough.

But my oh my, that store is a nice one, although the entrance looks very shabby.

Erik
November 16th, 2003, 21:28
http://www.lamborghini-stockholm.com

hegge
November 23rd, 2003, 20:49
Ok, thanks for all the help. Unfortuently my time was a bit short for making a visit. Had lectures at KTH from 8 - 17 both thursday and friday. Luckily, I had the possibility to take a walk on strandvägen on friday night, so I had a peek into the windows of the store. I just say, the gallardo is surely a beauty.

/henrik