PDA

View Full Version : WTB: RS6 front bumper setup

Mr. Rictus
October 22nd, 2013, 15:42
I'm looking for an RS6 front bumper cover, bumper grills, and foglights. Color doesn't matter.

I've looked via google and on ebay but haven't found anything good.

Thanks!

nistah
October 23rd, 2013, 16:24
http://www.audizine.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=97182&title=price-dropfront-rs6-bumper-r6-and-side-skirts-for-c5-a6-2-7t&cat=40

Mr. Rictus
October 23rd, 2013, 16:40
Thanks for looking out for a bumper, but that one won't work. The S6 is a widebody like the RS6 and that bumper was made to fit narrow body A6s.

I do appreciate the help. :hey:

RM_RS6
October 24th, 2013, 05:56
Thanks for looking out for a bumper, but that one won't work. The S6 is a widebody like the RS6 and that bumper was made to fit narrow body A6s.

I do appreciate the help. :hey:

I have an RS6 front bumper cover. its a bit cracked in the bottom but I'm sure a good body shop can have it looking like new.
let me know if your interested. I can have it shipped to you or if your close to New Jersey we can meet somewhere. It's sitting in my garage, could use the space. It's Daytona gray!!!

Mr. Rictus
October 24th, 2013, 14:22
PM sent!

Kgnast
October 24th, 2013, 15:07
I still have some items left over from my A6 4.2 -> RS6 body conversion. Both fog lamps, new in box, rear spoiler, new, front upper grill, new, front bumper beam, new. 1 fog lamp bracket, new. All items are still available. I also have 4 RS6 flat door blades, used, Daytona Gray. Front bumper cover is gone, as is the entire rear bumper assembly. Hurricane Sandy took my Nemo Blue A6 4.2 away from me.

I'm looking for an RS6 front bumper cover, bumper grills, and foglights. Color doesn't matter.

I've looked via google and on ebay but haven't found anything good.

Thanks!

RM_RS6
October 24th, 2013, 15:38
I just sent you an email with pics.

Mr. Rictus
October 24th, 2013, 15:52
PMs and emails responded to.