PDA

View Full Version : Performance upgrades and some motor parts for sale

buster0984
August 12th, 2013, 02:44
Hi all,

Decided to jump ship for a little bit as an opportunity came up for me to expand my business and i need to clear up some money to help offset the family reserve account. I have been collecting these parts for awhile more to build up the rs6, guess i'll just have to restart later ha! none of the prices are shipped but i have a corporate account with UPS so it's pretty cheap for me to send, for example i can most likely ship a complete head for around ~$50 (they are heavy)!

stock parts for sale:
-complete stock rs6 right and left heads - $200 each
-rs6 intake manifold - $100
-rs6 stock carbon airbox (needs to have one of the pegs on the bottom epoxied, it is cracked) otherwise complete- $100
-rs6 MAFs - $50 each OR $50 for both with purchase of either the FMU intake or stock air box.

performance parts for sale:
-BNIB Wagner rs6 Intercoolers complete with black silicone hoses - $1800
-KW3 coiler overs, needs to have one rebuilt as the lower fork mount took a hit and cracked (~150 to rebuild completely right from KW)- $1250
-BNIB fluidmotorunion intake from awhile back on this site - $1000 with paperwork
-BNIB Garret 3071 turbos w/.86 a/r side. 3" v-band outlet, 4"inlet, t4 flange - $1350 each just paid over $1550
-Brand New CUSTOM tubular stainless manifold built by a well known speed guy in the area they are t4 flanged and have a v-band wastegate flange on them as well, paid over $2700 for these, asking $2250! these will give you a lot more opinions for turbos on the rs!
-v-band new style mvs tial 38mm wastegate - $150

if you want pics of anything PM or post up your email. I will also post some on here soon as well. the heads, intake manifold, turbos and headers are all at the shop so i'll post them up soon. I will give a good deal if someone wants it all, or at least all the performance stuff :jlol:

let me know and thanks guys hoping to move this stuff quickly.

alrightroad
August 12th, 2013, 03:01
PM'd....

kmartens
August 12th, 2013, 14:20
PM sent for intake

buster0984
August 13th, 2013, 01:01
all PM's replied too, and still working on PICs i had a busy day. Eric i will be sending those pics to your email a bit later tonight.

thanks all!

alrightroad
August 13th, 2013, 02:14
all PM's replied too, and still working on PICs i had a busy day. Eric i will be sending those pics to your email a bit later tonight.

thanks all!

Thanks, Brian.

mbagge01
August 13th, 2013, 03:03
PM sent for parts

lswing
August 13th, 2013, 03:41
Custom manifold! Spots for egt I take it. Factory fitment just better flow? Might have $ in a month or two...You confirm fit yet? Pics please, nice stuff there!

buster0984
August 13th, 2013, 14:19
Custom manifold! Spots for egt I take it. Factory fitment just better flow? Might have $ in a month or two...You confirm fit yet? Pics please, nice stuff there!

Stock fit but extended just a tad back and clicked in a few degrees to fit the bigger turbos. Basically though yes better flow and built by a highly skilled speed shop. Depending on the turbo you use you might have to swap the turbo side flange but that is cheap to do. Also had custom waterjet cut head side flanges too cuz they are not commercially available that I could find so they will be matched better to the heads then stock as well.

I can have the egt bunjs added if you are serious!

PM me and we can chat that way.

Brian

buster0984
August 22nd, 2013, 15:04
alright.

so far the Intercoolers, heads and intake manifold, FMU intake and KW3 Coils have sold.

Updating the first post with what is left...buyer of the Wags didn't want the hose kit so that is for sale seperately now.

thanks

buster0984
August 22nd, 2013, 15:07
or not...can't update the first post so here is what i have:

stock parts for sale:
-rs6 stock carbon airbox (needs to have one of the pegs on the bottom epoxied, it is cracked) otherwise complete- $100
-rs6 MAFs - $75 for both

performance parts for sale:
-BNIB Garret 3071 turbos w/.86 a/r side. 3" v-band outlet, 4"inlet, t4 flange - $1350 each just paid over $1550
-Brand New CUSTOM tubular stainless manifold built by a well known speed guy in the area they are t4 flanged and have a v-band wastegate flange on them as well, paid over $2700 for these, asking $2250! these will give you a lot more opinions for turbos on the rs!
-v-band new style mvs tial 38mm wastegate - $150
-BNIB Silicon hose kit for the Wager Intercooler kit - $200

thank you.