PDA

View Full Version : Quantum Blue

RM_RS6
August 7th, 2013, 15:45
Super excited to be receiving my order of Bnd Quantum Blue Oil today. I find myself looking out my window every 10 minutes awaiting the Fed Ex truck... lol.
I ordered the oil, power steering fluid and the fuel conditioner. Does anyone here have experience with these products?? If so, can you give me some feedback on your opinion. Thanks.

DHall1
August 7th, 2013, 16:26
Yes to all. When you flash then the Aces will really shine.

Super excited to be receiving my order of Bnd Quantum Blue Oil today. I find myself looking out my window every 10 minutes awaiting the Fed Ex truck... lol.
I ordered the oil, power steering fluid and the fuel conditioner. Does anyone here have experience with these products?? If so, can you give me some feedback on your opinion. Thanks.

lswing
August 7th, 2013, 17:58
When you flash then the Aces will really shine.

I didn't get much a kick from this stuff...can we start that debate again? Hopefully not actually...wonder if it helps you more being in the warm climate? I suppose some is how the tune was set, but when I logged a while back, with and without AcesiV, don't think I saw much of the octane boosting effects. This would have been lowers egt's and timing held better I believe, but my logs were about the same, of course there are other variables, dunno....

DHall1
August 7th, 2013, 18:56
You do spray w/m and the gas in OR may be a tad better than our AZ/CA crap gas. I can literally feel the performance difference when Aces is in the car. I could tell with the AMG and the RS6. Gas mileage is higher as well.

I didn't get much a kick from this stuff...can we start that debate again? Hopefully not actually...wonder if it helps you more being in the warm climate? I suppose some is how the tune was set, but when I logged a while back, with and without AcesiV, don't think I saw much of the octane boosting effects. This would have been lowers egt's and timing held better I believe, but my logs were about the same, of course there are other variables, dunno....

lswing
August 7th, 2013, 19:02
You do spray w/m and the gas in OR may be a tad better than our AZ/CA crap gas. I can literally feel the performance difference when Aces is in the car. I could tell with the AMG and the RS6. Gas mileage is higher as well.

Good points there, I'm already covered octane wise. Before those goodies and logs, I do remember a boost in the summer when logging by butt dyno...by the way, I hit hyper warp speed in third gear 30-90 today with the 1/3 tank 100, that I felt!!!

RM_RS6
August 8th, 2013, 04:04
Whats up guys!!!! Did the oil change today. My main concern was getting the proper lubrication in the engine so I took care of that right away.
I also did the power steering fluid by removing the old stuff with a turkey baster and replacing it with the new stuff. After a few cycles of draining and filling with new stuff i added the catalyst. Damn, it just feels good knowing you got new fluids in this beast... Will put the aces in tomorrow but since i don't have the ecu tuned yet im sure i wont get much gains or difference in stock set up. Really contemplating on the viper ecu/tcu... just haven't done it because i can't afford the downtime right now by taking the ecu and tcu out. Maybe some time next month. can't wait!!!! My buddy can do the eurocharge tune for me tomorrow with no downtime but not sure... Any suggestions between these 2. Also my ecl light is on because of the catless downpipes, don't know if eurocharge will take care of that???

DHall1
August 8th, 2013, 05:41
Do the EC and there is a file to eliminate the cel for cat bypass.

Stick with a Stage1 levels of boost and elim the cel until you can pickup a TCU chip.

Whats up guys!!!! Did the oil change today. My main concern was getting the proper lubrication in the engine so I took care of that right away.
I also did the power steering fluid by removing the old stuff with a turkey baster and replacing it with the new stuff. After a few cycles of draining and filling with new stuff i added the catalyst. Damn, it just feels good knowing you got new fluids in this beast... Will put the aces in tomorrow but since i don't have the ecu tuned yet im sure i wont get much gains or difference in stock set up. Really contemplating on the viper ecu/tcu... just haven't done it because i can't afford the downtime right now by taking the ecu and tcu out. Maybe some time next month. can't wait!!!! My buddy can do the eurocharge tune for me tomorrow with no downtime but not sure... Any suggestions between these 2. Also my ecl light is on because of the catless downpipes, don't know if eurocharge will take care of that???