PDA

View Full Version : Grill

pujoflo
August 6th, 2013, 11:04
Hi,

Just traded my RS5 for a new RS6.... delivery in September...I tried to get a fully black grill without the quattro letters....but no deal. Any suggestions???

Bigglezworth
August 6th, 2013, 13:46
Hi,

Just traded my RS5 for a new RS6.... delivery in September...I tried to get a fully black grill without the quattro letters....but no deal. Any suggestions?????? Ummm, just where exactly does it say quattro on your grill? I can't say as I've ever seen an RS6 grill that sayd Quattro on it. Dash yes - grill no.

JSRS6
August 6th, 2013, 14:19
I think he is referring to the new rs6.

Jimmy
August 6th, 2013, 14:24
Doesn't the emblems just get pinched on with a metal clip?

Bigglezworth
August 6th, 2013, 15:32
I think he is referring to the new rs6.??? Neither C5, C6, or the latest C7 platforms have Quattro on the grill....

SteveKen
August 6th, 2013, 15:52
??? Neither C5, C6, or the latest C7 platforms have Quattro on the grill....

On the bottom center grille. I agree with the original poster that it's an acquired taste. Maybe it can carefully be removed? If not, I'll bet an aftermarket one shows up. I'm not sure if the lower piece as part of the upper grille, though so you might have to replace the whole thing.

http://nstautomotive.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/2014-audi-rs6-avant-grille.jpg

Bigglezworth
August 6th, 2013, 16:09
OK, boy do I feel stupid now.... So it is in fact on the C7 platform. Gawdy and then some. I know better understand the OP question.