PDA

View Full Version : Kinder Eggs (USA)

Erik
November 9th, 2003, 18:56
I understand Kinder Eggs are forbidden in USA.

My question is do you americans know about their existence, ie. the market label?

sturs6
November 9th, 2003, 21:42
Erik,
It is my understanding that we Americans can go to Kinder Eggs (http://kinder-eggs.us) and order.
They are great fun for all. :360:

Snow
November 9th, 2003, 23:23
Why are they forbidden? Are they too small to fit in the 20 page disclaimer or what? :hihi: :D

Erik
November 9th, 2003, 23:44
Apparently they are allowed. Another webpage claimed they were not allowed due to the small 'particles' inside.

sturs6
November 10th, 2003, 03:46
Man any webpage that uses the word particles to describe something inside a piece of candy is weird or something. I know they are refering to the fun toys but still 'particles' :confused:

Erik
November 10th, 2003, 10:41
'particles' was the best work I could come up with. :blush:

Klint
November 10th, 2003, 13:43
Liability is such a big issue in the states, it isn't worth entering the market with Kinder Eggs, due to the small parts.

Ashame though, the milk and white chocolate mixed eggs taste great.

:cheers:

gjg
November 10th, 2003, 16:45
Klint,

this "liability" issue has something to do with democracy and one can only go back to Shakespeare on the subject .........

Audihead
November 10th, 2003, 20:14
Plain and simple, it has to do with the population of the U.S. being too "sue happy". That's why we can't get cool things on our cars from the factories that you can in other markets. Ie: the two piece floating M3 brake rotors or the F1 launch control. Plus when it comes to maintainance on cars, here the majority of owners think that an oil change and car wash is all you need. I wish we were more responsible. Then we could enjoy what the rest of the world does, without going to great pains to get it.
:s4addict: -Bimmerhead