PDA

View Full Version : Best line I've heard

July 31st, 2013, 04:51
Sitting in traffic....frustrated....smelled burning smell....hoped it wasn't me....had a run between the lights....turned out the burning smell was an older BMW 328...which may have been smoking more than the driver...I'm not sure....but he ran his passenger window down and said the best line that I have ever heard about this car...

"Accelerated by the hand of God" ....

bobbyrs6
July 31st, 2013, 05:23
"Accelerated by the hand of God" ....[/QUOTE]

Omg!! That line is CLASSIC!! The best Line ever, hands down!

SteveKen
July 31st, 2013, 17:17
MAybe it was in reference to his burning car: "Accelerated failure . . . "

lswing
July 31st, 2013, 18:23
That's a good one...I usually get the standard "damn that thing is fast"...it tends to be a surprise as most folks see it as just a big sedan until the light turns green!

ttboost
July 31st, 2013, 20:08
Not quite as funny, but I had a guy pull up next to me, at the end of an exit ramp, at a red light, after a short 5th and 6th gear pull, motioned for me to roll down my window and just shook his head and said "Really" Light turned green and he drove away...

RSSIK
August 13th, 2013, 22:05
My favorite is after running a bunch of Neon srt-4's, mitsu evo, camaro ss, and a subi sti they all come to red light and everyone hops out and starts taking pictures. i said whats the problem? They told me they had to take pics of my car because they couldnt get it in video as i blew by them too fast. KIDS....