PDA

View Full Version : Audi urban 2014.

The Pretender
July 28th, 2013, 17:58
The great sensation of Audi on the IAA Frankfurt 2013 is the 'Urban', Audi's new super mini.
The Audi Urban will be based on the VAG triplets, VW up! - Seat Mii - Skoda Citigo.
In contrast to his 3 siblings the Audi "Urban" gets an upgraded interior.
Also in the engine department the Audi Urban will be clearly a step higher.
Under the hood of the "Urban" there is a new 1.5 ltr 3 cylinder TFSI engine with 130 hp and 200 Nm torque.
The Top Speed of the "Urban" would be 208 Km/h and the sprint from 0-100 Km/h would take 8.2 seconds.
The Audi Urban is with 890 Kg heavier than its 3 siblings, further the Super mini will roll on 215/45R16" tires, and has disc brakes around.

http://www.audiblog.nl/wp-content/Audi-Urban.jpg

chewym
August 5th, 2013, 02:38
Don't think this is the best idea.

The Pretender
August 5th, 2013, 09:29
Don't think this is the best idea.
I think it would be the best idea ever, it will be the ultimate successor to the late "Audi 50".
This with a quality Audi interior and Audi's all new 1.5 ltr 3 cylinder engine (Audi Crosslane Concept) in it, would make a perfect little car.
Small enough for in the city, fast enough for highway use, economical enough for longer distances.

RXBG
August 5th, 2013, 14:15
if that is going to be the "great sensation" of audi at the IAA i'd rather go watch the new smurfs movie.

The Pretender
August 5th, 2013, 14:29
if that is going to be the "great sensation" of audi at the IAA i'd rather go watch the new smurfs movie.

The real great sensation of Audi on the next IAA Frankfurt will be the "2013 Audi quattro Concept" now with new design elements and 4.0 TFSI V8 engine.

RXBG
August 5th, 2013, 18:54
The real great sensation of Audi on the next IAA Frankfurt will be the "2013 Audi quattro Concept" now with new design elements and 4.0 TFSI V8 engine.

i'll believe when I see it. and extra cookies to audi if they offer it with a manual. though i'm not holding my breath.

chewym
August 6th, 2013, 02:58
That would really slay the (next) R8 acceleration wise. Can't see how that would fit into the Audi/Lambo lineup :confused: