PDA

View Full Version : Getting rid of RS6, anyone here know

AvusRS6
November 9th, 2003, 01:53
anyone interested in taking over my lease? I'm not looking for any money, just take over lease from here. My lease is for 42 months (I think I have 38 months left) and 15K miles per year. PM or email me if you know anyone interested.

For those that are wondering why, my financial situation didn't change, my wife and I decided today to get rid of this car due to "family related" issues.

mike03rs6
November 9th, 2003, 03:29
sent you a pm! i'm interested, just need to know some details like what money factor you got and what residual is on the car?
i'm about to lease one very soon from one of the dealers here in nj. lots of cars at the local dealers.

AvusRS6
November 9th, 2003, 04:23
I sent you a PM.

Benman
November 9th, 2003, 04:53
:confused: :confused: :confused:
I thought everything was finally worked out with your chip and life was good? And NOW you decide to get rid of the Beast:confused: . Is it maybe because your wife is worried you'll lose your license?:hihi:

Ben:addict:

AvusRS6
November 9th, 2003, 05:14
posts about trying to inquire about swapping my lease...pathetic.

peterb
November 11th, 2003, 10:20
Originally posted by Benman
Is it maybe because your wife is worried you'll lose your license?
"Family related issues", sounds like he got the ultimatum:
"Either that car goes, or I do"

At least, that's the sort of thing my wife might say!

nene
November 11th, 2003, 14:49
Really sorry to hear that you're parting out with the RS6.
I hope you can find someone who will take the rest of your lease real soon.

As for AW and t heir political ways, that is the reason I left the place. I don't post there, or even frequent that hole any longer. It's become pathetic as you so correctly mentioned!

360M
November 11th, 2003, 17:02
Maybe if you included the LM's, we could work something out. :p

PM with the details on your lease and where you're located.