PDA

View Full Version : 10SECS4 Tune, anyone tried it?

SensoRS6
July 10th, 2013, 18:31
Just wanting to know if anyone has bought Marc's (10SECS4) Tune? Or does anyone know anything about it? I am a new owner, been an amazing first month. Just getting a new TC, thought it might be a good time to have some more power. Thanks for any info.

Stewart

2003 C5 RS6 Red

makaveli42
July 10th, 2013, 18:43
Someone one here has one of his tunes...can't remember who tho. We won't sell the tune as far as I know unless you buy the car with it!

10SecS4
July 10th, 2013, 19:00
That was a few years back when I couldn't dedicate the time and resources needed to support selling my tunes. Things have calmed down at my day job so if people are interested now I'd be happy to oblige. :incar:

Someone one here has one of his tunes...can't remember who tho. We won't sell the tune as far as I know unless you buy the car with it!

SensoRS6
July 10th, 2013, 19:05
hey Marc,

Why is it better to change the timing instead of increasing the boost? have you looked at doing both the boost and timing?

10SecS4
July 10th, 2013, 19:16
The boost is increased considerably over the stock levels. However, I found that the "sweet spot" for pump gas is generally greater timing advance and less boost when compared to say Revo or GIAC. Running more boost actually makes the car slower from all of my findings due to greater timing correction. The stock turbos are just too small and not very efficient at higher boost levels leading to a big drop off in the higher RPMs and a lot of heat. This motor loves timing.

There are other tricks too, some of which I haven't openly discussed on the forum for obvious reasons.

hey Marc,

Why is it better to change the timing instead of increasing the boost? have you looked at doing both the boost and timing?

SensoRS6
July 10th, 2013, 19:25
Happen to have an ECU already tuned that you can core charge me for and send you mine so I don't have to miss two days without my toy?

NSU RS6
July 10th, 2013, 19:29
Does this tune have dyno numbers?

10SecS4
July 10th, 2013, 19:35
Sorry but I don't. I had a spare that I sold to a fellow forum enthusiast about a month ago. It's difficult to do anyway since the RS6 comes with an immobilizer from the factory. In order for the immobilizer to remain functional, the second ECU would have to be programmed to your VIN. This can be done with a VAG-COM tool but only if you have the PIN # specific to your car. You might be able to get this from the dealer or I can get it from your original ECU. It's much easier to just send in your original ECU.

Happen to have an ECU already tuned that you can core charge me for and send you mine so I don't have to miss two days without my toy?

lswing
July 10th, 2013, 19:36

Rather see data logs as dyno's vary so much. Numbers are nice, but just tough to really know...

Agreed on the boost/timing thing. Since I am able to adjust my Revo, I pulled out some boost, brought up the timing, timing is power. Did this a few years back, then added fuel with other software to make it happy.

When the boost goes up, so do temps, and reduction in air density, and the timing gets yanked quick by the ECU, I've seen it a lot in my logs. 13-14psi might be a sweet spot, not sure on the timing adjust. I also cool the boosted air with a 50/50 water meth mixture, so can get away with a bit more, and will be even better with the Wagner's in a few weeks!

10SecS4
July 10th, 2013, 19:49
No dyno numbers, only real world 1/4 mile ET and trap speed data from two different RS6s at the dragstrip which I recently posted in another thread here (http://www.rs6.com/showthread.php/25896-Ecu-software-options?p=250475&viewfull=1#post250475). I think this is far better since different dynos read differently plus there are a lot of ways that tuners can fudge the numbers. Here's an example:

AMS Performance Dyno Parameter Manipulation Overview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDwjfZvmPHg)

Elevens
July 10th, 2013, 21:16
No dyno numbers, only real world 1/4 mile ET and trap speed data from two different RS6s at the dragstrip which I recently posted in another thread here (http://www.rs6.com/showthread.php/25896-Ecu-software-options?p=250475&viewfull=1#post250475). I think this is far better since different dynos read differently plus there are a lot of ways that tuners can fudge the numbers.

Totally Agree. Dyno numbers never really meant anything to me, only good for relative before and after comparisons. 1/4 mile times are what counts and Marks numbers have been extremely Impressive, the best I have every seen ( mid to upper 11's). I would have checked my 1/4 mile times by now but I have no Track close by and my Transmission is still not quite where I want it to be. I have always wanted to obtain his Map but it was not available at the time. Looks like things may have changed now.....

kvicen
July 10th, 2013, 23:32
Mark, what do you charge to retune my ecu if I send it to you? Also it has a Revo tune already installed on it. Is that ok or does it need to be taken off?

johnnie27
July 11th, 2013, 02:25
Mark, what do you charge to retune my ecu if I send it to you? Also it has a Revo tune already installed on it. Is that ok or does it need to be taken off?

i have been trying to reach Mark for over a month ....... i keep trying
mark?? hello/.....

Sasha00311
July 11th, 2013, 03:11
Subscribed

10SecS4
July 11th, 2013, 04:09
I hit you up on Skype this morning!

i have been trying to reach Mark for over a month ....... i keep trying
mark?? hello/.....

10SecS4
July 11th, 2013, 04:12
As long as your ECU has been flashed and not chipped it won't be a problem. Every Revo ECU I've seen has been flashed so you should be good.

I'll send you a PM with the pricing info.

johnnie27
July 11th, 2013, 05:28
I hit you up on Skype this morning!

i know, sorry mate , i just left you another message

johnnie27
July 11th, 2013, 06:10
i know, sorry mate , i just left you another message

ok just Mark and i just spoke for about 30 mins..thanks Mark!!!!!. i am looking for a stock (un soldered) ecu if anyone finds one please PM me
thanks again Mate

10SecS4
July 11th, 2013, 06:11
No problemo Johnnie, I'll see what I can find for you up here in the states.

ok just Mark and i just spoke for about 30 mins..thanks Mark!!!!!. i am looking for a stock (un soldered) ecu if anyone finds one please PM me
thanks again Mate

QuattroRS
July 11th, 2013, 06:24
It would be interesting to see some real world results from this tune. Other members that is. And some data logs would also be nice.

DST
July 11th, 2013, 07:25
Considering a tune, currently stock. The best premium pump gas around here is 90 octane, although we do have good air temps. to compensate (normally 60s or cooler). Do you need to run higher octane to obtain significant power increases?
I can get race gas (100 octane or more) for special occasions if desired, but im thinking more about everyday driving. Just wondering how much of a limitation 90 octane would be if tuned? What fuel do you normally run with a tune (booster needed)? Input appreciated.

BTW- I love the knowledge and helpfulness of the forum members- a great community. Thank you.

Bigglezworth
July 11th, 2013, 08:28
Have the tune. :)

T.

johnnie27
July 11th, 2013, 10:30
Have the tune. :)

T.

wow biggs! did your pen run out of ink?? what a great review! ...do you write for car and Driver?

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:hahahehe:

Bigglezworth
July 11th, 2013, 21:06
wow biggs! did your pen run out of ink?? what a great review! ...do you write for car and Driver?

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:hahahehe:There is nothing else for me to add. Marc has well presented the facts in his posts. Irrespective of what you get on paper from a dyno, physical performance always talks. The only two things I can offer above what has been tabled already is that it's fun and you need a decent budget for gas as the car consumes it quicker than a fat kid on a Smartie.

NSU RS6
July 11th, 2013, 21:12
No dyno numbers, only real world 1/4 mile ET and trap speed data from two different RS6s at the dragstrip which I recently posted in another thread here (http://www.rs6.com/showthread.php/25896-Ecu-software-options?p=250475&viewfull=1#post250475). I think this is far better since different dynos read differently plus there are a lot of ways that tuners can fudge the numbers. Here's an example:

AMS Performance Dyno Parameter Manipulation Overview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDwjfZvmPHg)

I agree that dyno numbers can vary quite a bit, and it would not surprise me if many performance shops have their dynos adjusted to increase "customer satisfaction". But they cannot be all discounted, as I am sure that there are tuners that want real numbers. The torque and horsepower curves also provide value regardless of the numbers in that they show the quality of the tune. I think it would be interesting to see before and after results in this form.

That said - send me a pm on what an ecu flash would be. My car is virgin.

Thanks - Craig

lswing
July 11th, 2013, 21:14
The only two things I can offer above what has been tabled already is that it's fun and you need a decent budget for gas as the car consumes it quicker than a fat kid on a Smartie.

Ha, I've happily accepted that, it's certainly about how much you're in boost. With my increased fuel of 10% I suppose my mileage has gone down that much...

johnnie27
July 12th, 2013, 04:17
There is nothing else for me to add. Marc has well presented the facts in his posts. Irrespective of what you get on paper from a dyno, physical performance always talks. The only two things I can offer above what has been tabled already is that it's fun and you need a decent budget for gas as the car consumes it quicker than a fat kid on a Smartie.

thats cool biggs (from now on if its ok with you ) i will know you as BP (the quiet achiever)
i have the apr tune, have had it for years and years...i get amazing mileage on the hwy around 800 klms , but stand on it around 480 klms!! i like the fat kid on a smartie , that's what i was looking for! cheers mate
johnny boy

10SecS4
July 12th, 2013, 04:45
Just to clarify, do you mean the fuel economy is worse because now that it's making so much more power and is so highly addictive, you find yourself going WOT a lot more? Or do you mean even driving it normally it consumes more fuel than a stock RS6? If the latter let me know because if driven normally that tune should actually get ~1 MPG more than stock.

I'm glad to hear you're still enjoying her!

There is nothing else for me to add. Marc has well presented the facts in his posts. Irrespective of what you get on paper from a dyno, physical performance always talks. The only two things I can offer above what has been tabled already is that it's fun and you need a decent budget for gas as the car consumes it quicker than a fat kid on a Smartie.

Bigglezworth
July 12th, 2013, 05:24
Just to clarify, do you mean the fuel economy is worse because now that it's making so much more power and is so highly addictive, you find yourself going WOT a lot more? Or do you mean even driving it normally it consumes more fuel than a stock RS6? If the latter let me know because if driven normally that tune should actually get ~1 MPG more than stock.

I'm glad to hear you're still enjoying her!Lead foot. :) Have had other gremlins with sensors and running rich, but as you well state, that has nothing to do with the tune, and merely to do with worn out parts. Punched it yesterday in fact and couldn't see the car behind due to cloud of smoke..... yikes. Sigh. Guess I know what I'm going to be doing this weekend. ha

10SecS4
July 12th, 2013, 05:33
Haha, how many miles are on her now?

Bigglezworth
July 12th, 2013, 05:57
Haha, how many miles are on her now?Just rolled past 230K...

ZCD2.7T
July 12th, 2013, 16:35
Just rolled past 230K...

Wow - I think that's more than ICONCLS!

SensoRS6
July 21st, 2013, 12:43
Since a lot of you have different tunes, I was wondering about the life of the TC and transmission after a tune. I am having the trans rebuilt and a new TC put in. I don't want to tune if I'm going to have to replace them again.

4everRS
July 21st, 2013, 13:00
The original trans was inherently flawed, mostly due to seal issues. The new seals I think any rebuilder are using are made from viton. Much longer life. It should be able to 100k with a tune on the new trans. I think eventually, someday, things could break again though.

ttboost
July 21st, 2013, 13:03
Don't flash it then...You will shorten the life of your transmission and TC by increasing HP. By how much? Who knows...But you definitely won't help it live longer...

SensoRS6
July 21st, 2013, 14:40
I know APR is great, however, why does the tune for our c5's cost $2k more than any other tune?

nistah
July 21st, 2013, 16:17
I know APR is great, however, why does the tune for our c5's cost $2k more than any other tune? B/C it's overpriced

10SecS4
July 21st, 2013, 16:46
Check out Bigglezworth's post two posts above yours. He has 230K miles on an original trans/TC. The car was flashed about 30K miles/4.5 years ago.

Since a lot of you have different tunes, I was wondering about the life of the TC and transmission after a tune. I am having the trans rebuilt and a new TC put in. I don't want to tune if I'm going to have to replace them again.

10SecS4
July 21st, 2013, 16:48
They don't. I charge a small fraction of what APR charges.

I know APR is great, however, why does the tune for our c5's cost $2k more than any other tune?

lswing
July 21st, 2013, 18:02

For me, a non-tuned car would be too slow, and would consider something else. It's all how you drive too, you could drive your tuned car easy 95% of the time and reduce wear. And as said, your rebuilt trans and tc should be stronger than stock.

SensoRS6
July 21st, 2013, 18:48
But if Audi and the warranty company find out about the tune, then I wont be covered.

makaveli42
July 21st, 2013, 23:10
But if Audi and the warranty company find out about the tune, then I wont be covered.

Doubt the warranty company would scan the ECU for anything unless they believe the ECU was the cause....
my warranty company never asked me if if had any mods when they covered it.

NSU RS6
July 21st, 2013, 23:43

Audi doesn't give a rat's ass about their cars that are 10+ years old. Which sucks because it is really the ultimate indicator of brand pride (see Mercedes). You may have a warranty to consider - the fact that warranties are even available for these cars blows my mind. It would be like giving a $1M insurance policy to a 90+ year old with terminal whatever. These days will be soon coming to an end (although I am sure there will be underwriters that will insure a $15K car for a $10K premium......). The reason to tune a turbo charged Audi is because Audi leaves so much on the table. Enginewise anyway. In our cars, some teutonic eunuch blowing the CEO made sure we (The USofA) only got the stopomatic. Would I have bought a "tuned" RS6? Probably not. Unless I knew the history of the car. Most "tuned" RS6's (early ones anyway) got their "tunes" checked perhaps a little too regularly. I didn't want to buy an RS6 but I still wanted to. And this was to replace a bombproof 1994 fully RS2'd UrS4 - fabulous car. I drove several RS6's, and after several months, one finally came up with one owner immaculate records, and the options I was looking for. If I was going to do it - this was the one, and it has been a delightful car so far. Now, to the tune: there is tons left. Might as well have it. Maintenance issues are a right foot function. You don't need more than 450HP, but HP is the only mistress I have. And she always wants more. This is kind of like a home robbery. You have a gun. Do you want a toy cap pistol? Or a nice .45? Easypeasy stuff this is.

G2
July 22nd, 2013, 02:10

You are legally covered by the Magnusson Warranty Act. It helps avoid that issue....and has for over 40 years.

SensoRS6
July 22nd, 2013, 03:23
You are legally covered by the Magnusson Warranty Act. It helps avoid that issue....and has for over 40 years.

Not if my warranty from EFG Companies state that the car must not be modified, unless recommended from the manufacturer, right?

4everRS
July 22nd, 2013, 03:40
It's pretty easy to argue that the increase in tq from the tune, caused the transmission to fail, whereas audi purposely limited torque on their factory tune so those things wouldn't happen.

lswing
July 22nd, 2013, 04:09
Maintenance issues are a right foot function.

This...

You could just get a stock ecu for a few hundred, spend an hour to swap.

Kgnast
September 10th, 2013, 01:15
the 10secS4 tune is some potent stuff..... been three days and smiles for miles.

SensoRS6
September 22nd, 2013, 01:35
I'm thinking I should pull the trigger, I need more power!

mbagge01
September 22nd, 2013, 07:41
10secS4, i currently have a stock RS6 with a eurocharged tune, which I think is there stage 2 tune that gives me about 14-15psi when I was logging it. I run 92 octane gas here in Oregon, Would you tune give any improvement over what I currently have or would I only see benefits with your tune if I had other modifications on the car, such as exhaust, bigger turbos, etc.

G2
September 22nd, 2013, 23:05
It's pretty easy to argue that the increase in tq from the tune, caused the transmission to fail, whereas audi purposely limited torque on their factory tune so those things wouldn't happen.

That's the caveat: if "they" can prove that the failure was directly caused by something that was changed, it provides grounds for them to deny a warranty. That can also happen based on not following service recommendations. Went thru that myself, when the warranty company stated bogus non OE service intervals on a failing component- a transmission. It was a known poor trans anyway (Honda please put a real trans in your toy trucks).

ZF spec for the RS6 trans is 415lb/ft, hence the factory rating. If the new 4.0TT makes 516lb/ft, I'd guess Audi could have matched that from our 4.2's

--better late than never...

10SecS4
September 24th, 2013, 03:17
It's tough to say since I'm not too familiar with the Eurocharged tune. That's one tune that I haven't data logged. On other tunes such as GIAC and MTM, there are huge gains with my tune even on a bone stock RS6.

If you can get me some data logs of ignition timing, O2 voltages, boost, and injector duty cycles, I can give you an idea of how much, if any, power may be left on the table.

10secS4, i currently have a stock RS6 with a eurocharged tune, which I think is there stage 2 tune that gives me about 14-15psi when I was logging it. I run 92 octane gas here in Oregon, Would you tune give any improvement over what I currently have or would I only see benefits with your tune if I had other modifications on the car, such as exhaust, bigger turbos, etc.

R1
September 24th, 2013, 14:16
....... there are huge gains with my tune even on a bone stock RS6 ...

any idea how much gain will it be? hopefully it is "huge":)

SensoRS6
September 24th, 2013, 21:10
I thought more timing would cause more strain on the engine? Should I be worried that something bad will happen to my engine if I tune it?

lswing
September 24th, 2013, 21:20
Basically all tunes add timing, boost, fuel, and there should be no problems assuming it's tuned correctly. What you get to worry about is your transmission with the extra power...

There are plenty of different levels of tuning also, the more you increase boost/timing, the more strain, but from what I've heard the engine holds just fine to a reasonable tune, just don't run it on the ragged edge. Data logging and an experienced tune(r) will make sure you are safe.

johnnie27
September 25th, 2013, 00:56
I thought more timing would cause more strain on the engine? Should I be worried that something bad will happen to my engine if I tune it?

mate i have had the APR tune for 6 years now, not one issue with anything inc GBox , but the aussie spec cars have something different in the GBox....john

i do more frequent oil/filter changes , both eng and g/box and diffs but that is all

DHall1
September 25th, 2013, 06:05
Johnnie

What is the build month/yr of your car?

Miles on it and ever any transmission issues?

mate i have had the APR tune for 6 years now, not one issue with anything inc GBox , but the aussie spec cars have something different in the GBox....john

i do more frequent oil/filter changes , both eng and g/box and diffs but that is all

10SecS4
September 25th, 2013, 12:36
Well, a stock RS6 traps 107-108 MPH in the 1/4 mile. On pump fuel my tune traps 115-116. On race fuel, it's in the 117-118 MPH range.

any idea how much gain will it be? hopefully it is "huge":)

10SecS4
September 25th, 2013, 12:46
I've tuned about 10 RS6s including a lot of R&D work on my own RS6s (hundreds of data logs and dozens of different file revisions over the past 5 years) and have never had or heard of a single engine failure. As a matter of fact, member Bigglezworth has an RS6 which was tuned by me 4 1/2 years ago and is still running strong with over 240K miles on it! That's on the original engine, turbos, and transmission. Pretty amazing how reliable these cars are with proper maintenance.

Feel free to contact members Bigglezworth, Bmlee007, and Kgnast for their thoughts and input on my tune.

If for any reason you weren't satisfied with my tune in the first 30 days, I'd give you a full money back refund (less shipping), no questions asked. However, I think you'll be pretty happy with it. :race:

johnnie27
September 25th, 2013, 12:56
Johnnie

What is the build month/yr of your car?

Miles on it and ever any transmission issues?

build mth/yr is Jan 2004 stamped on the body

miles on the car is 59,000

about 48,000 miles on the full APR tune

have done a couple of drive days , a drag event ....never had 1 issue with the car, other than a mob that damaged the maf clip after my cat-less custom tune....i do engine oil every 8,000 klms , g/box and diffs every 35,000 klms...

the folks that rebuild b/boxes for audi , skoda, vw, land rover , ford, have logged the g/box live while driving with me a few times as they love the car...and we know of no failures in OZ at all on Rs6's (they only sold 31 here though) ....john

DHall1
September 25th, 2013, 15:10
Thanks for the data point. It seems the later builds have much better transmissions. That would be good news for you.

build mth/yr is Jan 2004 stamped on the body

miles on the car is 59,000

about 48,000 miles on the full APR tune

have done a couple of drive days , a drag event ....never had 1 issue with the car, other than a mob that damaged the maf clip after my cat-less custom tune....i do engine oil every 8,000 klms , g/box and diffs every 35,000 klms...

the folks that rebuild b/boxes for audi , skoda, vw, land rover , ford, have logged the g/box live while driving with me a few times as they love the car...and we know of no failures in OZ at all on Rs6's (they only sold 31 here though) ....john

Kgnast
September 25th, 2013, 15:42
I can attest and sing the praises. Along with the RS6, I have a Porsche 996TT too (mild mods) and it runs extremely well, high 11's with a proper launch. Let's just say the RS6 gets ahead and stays ahead now. I couldn't believe my eyes. I've never been behind the wheel of the pcar and felt it was slow. I really had no desire to put a tune on it, because it really was fast enough. However, I couldn't reel the RS6 in, it kept slipping away bit by bit. I looked down at the gas pedal thinking maybe the carpet was budged up and I wasn't getting full WOT. It's one of things where any mess up of the slightest degree in launch or shifting and the RS6 was flat out gone. Even with perfect dead on shifts I couldn't catch the RS6. The 10secS4 SB (Supa-bad) Tune kicks massive-assive.

I've tuned about 10 RS6s including a lot of R&D work on my own RS6s (hundreds of data logs and dozens of different file revisions over the past 5 years) and have never had or heard of a single engine failure. As a matter of fact, member Bigglezworth has an RS6 which was tuned by me 4 1/2 years ago and is still running strong with over 240K miles on it! That's on the original engine, turbos, and transmission. Pretty amazing how reliable these cars are with proper maintenance.

Feel free to contact members Bigglezworth, Bmlee007, and Kgnast for their thoughts and input on my tune.

If for any reason you weren't satisfied with my tune in the first 30 days, I'd give you a full money back refund (less shipping), no questions asked. However, I think you'll be pretty happy with it. :race:

bmlee007
September 25th, 2013, 16:33
I've only had the tune for a short time, but I can say that I am very happy. I'm not much worried about 0-60 or 1/4 times, because they're not daily, real-world events for me. The most important aspect to me is highway driving, and the ability to merge with traffic, pass who, when and where I want (or need), and exiting the tighter corners at Watkins Glen (no more track days for me this year, we'll see how it goes in 2014.)

What I can say about this is, it goes. It pulls fast from 60-100, where I'm going to use it most. There is really a difference over stock. During testing and data logging, I never really had enough room to get time at WOT (traffic was unusually heavy that day) but I was thoroughly impressed. Marc still thinks there's a little left on the table, but I've got to find the boost leak first.

Completely driveable around town and very comfortable at normal highway speeds. No change in fuel mileage since the tune, still right around 22 mpg with the cruise set at 70.

Korben007
September 25th, 2013, 21:18
When we speak g/box and b/box for trans strength are we talking about the tcu part # or the trans itself?

johnnie27
September 26th, 2013, 03:44
Thanks for the data point. It seems the later builds have much better transmissions. That would be good news for you.

your welcome mate,

SensoRS6
October 16th, 2013, 14:31
I've only had the tune for a short time, but I can say that I am very happy. I'm not much worried about 0-60 or 1/4 times, because they're not daily, real-world events for me. The most important aspect to me is highway driving, and the ability to merge with traffic, pass who, when and where I want (or need), and exiting the tighter corners at Watkins Glen (no more track days for me this year, we'll see how it goes in 2014.)

What I can say about this is, it goes. It pulls fast from 60-100, where I'm going to use it most. There is really a difference over stock. During testing and data logging, I never really had enough room to get time at WOT (traffic was unusually heavy that day) but I was thoroughly impressed. Marc still thinks there's a little left on the table, but I've got to find the boost leak first.

Completely driveable around town and very comfortable at normal highway speeds. No change in fuel mileage since the tune, still right around 22 mpg with the cruise set at 70.

Just got mine done by Marc over the weekend. I am so happy with it. Everything runs smoothly and feels great. I think everyone should get this tune.

mbagge01
October 16th, 2013, 18:06
10secS4, I am curious what is the max boost you typically run with your tune. I know from your other posts that your tuning is more focused on changing the timing and fuel.

lswing
October 16th, 2013, 18:27
I've never once seen a data log of 10secS4's tune, would be interesting. Tough thing is the data log doesn't just rely on the tune. Requested boost and timing would be about it. The fueling, timing, egt's could all vary depending on all the conditions surrounding a boosted car. Would like to see one though!

10SecS4
October 16th, 2013, 18:39
Around 15-16psi. Other tunes run more boost which just adds more heat and timing retard leading to a loss of power. Getting the right balance of boost and timing along with an optimal AFR is key in extracting the most power out of these cars.

10secS4, I am curious what is the max boost you typically run with your tune. I know from your other posts that your tuning is more focused on changing the timing and fuel.

lswing
October 16th, 2013, 18:51
Around 15-16psi. Other tunes run more boost which just adds more heat and timing retard leading to a loss of power. Getting the right balance of boost and timing along with an optimal AFR is key in extracting the most power out of these cars.

Nice, I'm usually in the 14-16 psi range. As you mentioned the heat is a killer with higher boost, those K04's are already generating plenty. When I've tried running 18 psi I noticed boost spiking early and not carrying through, plus pulled timing and higher egt's due to all the hot air. The car had a quick hit off the line but tapered quick and was not as smooth.

10SecS4
October 16th, 2013, 19:22
Have you considered running your car at the strip to see what it runs? I'd be curious to see how the results compare to some of the other Revo cars on the forum.

Nice, I'm usually in the 14-16 psi range. As you mentioned the heat is a killer with higher boost, those K04's are already generating plenty. When I've tried running 18 psi I noticed boost spiking early and not carrying through, plus pulled timing and higher egt's due to all the hot air. The car had a quick hit off the line but tapered quick and was not as smooth.

lswing
October 16th, 2013, 19:32
Have you considered running your car at the strip to see what it runs? I'd be curious to see how the results compare to some of the other Revo cars on the forum.

I hope to one day! We've got a strip a few hours up, has decent openings. I know that's a true result of power for sure. I've been able to cool that boosted air a lot with the WM and Wagners, plus adding more fuel this past year. I was at least planning on going back to the same dyno for a few runs and fine tuning...

ttboost
October 16th, 2013, 19:34
Yep..I tried a 20psi file for a while...but too much heat too much retard...back to a 1bar file...

10SecS4
October 23rd, 2013, 02:39
What were ambient temps when you tried 20psi? Was it on the dyno or on the street?

Yep..I tried a 20psi file for a while...but too much heat too much retard...back to a 1bar file...

lswing
October 23rd, 2013, 03:16
What were ambient temps when you tried 20psi? Was it on the dyno or on the street?

Why would you ask when you know 20, or even 18psi is pointless with these small turbos?

10SecS4
October 23rd, 2013, 03:27
I disagree. While it may be pointless on pump gas with the stock wastegate actuators in the dead of summer, it could be a different story with colder temps, higher octane and aftermarket actuators (like ttboost is running).

Why would you ask when you know 20, or even 18psi is pointless with these small turbos?

lswing
October 23rd, 2013, 03:47
I would still think it would over spin the turbos, but I see your point under ideal conditions. Certainly not DD conditions though...

jibberjive
October 23rd, 2013, 08:43
RS6 turbos have a history of running at 20+ psi levels for many miles over the past 5-7 years on B5's (with power gains seen in the 20's). They're definitely out of the high efficiency zones at those boost levels, but you're not necessarily reaching an absolute ceiling at 18 or 20 psi.

ttboost
October 23rd, 2013, 12:54
I was running 20lbs in 65deg weather on pump...doesn't like it...on the dyno it wasn't bad, on the street, another story...plus heat soak with stock IC's. It did exactly what I thought it would do. It feels almost as fast at 15 -16lbs with no timing retard...

ttboost
October 23rd, 2013, 13:16
RS6 turbos have a history of running at 20+ psi levels for many miles over the past 5-7 years on B5's (with power gains seen in the 20's). They're definitely out of the high efficiency zones at those boost levels, but you're not necessarily reaching an absolute ceiling at 18 or 20 psi.

I think they tend to spool up quicker, overboost easier and make more heat on the V8....

SensoRS6
January 14th, 2015, 15:19
Wondering if anyone knows about whether my 10SECS4 tune will keep the code from popping up if I gut both sets of cats?

Thanks!

Bigglezworth
January 14th, 2015, 15:28
Wondering if anyone knows about whether my 10SECS4 tune will keep the code from popping up if I gut both sets of cats?

Thanks!I have gutted downpipes, but the lower cats are still in place so can't comment specifically if you remove both points of emmission control whether or not a code with throw. I have no codes with the precats removed.

lswing
January 14th, 2015, 15:35

Thanks!

Just ask Marc. I would doubt they (rear O2 sensors) are coded out, but sure it could be done with a re flash.

So you don't have emissions testing I take it?

SensoRS6
January 14th, 2015, 15:49
Just ask Marc. I would doubt they (rear O2 sensors) are coded out, but sure it could be done with a re flash.

So you don't have emissions testing I take it?

Well Florida does not have emission testing, but this if for track purposes only! I would never do this for a street car!! :thumb:

I would ask Marc, but his inbox is full and I cant message him.

lswing
January 14th, 2015, 15:50
Well Florida does not have emission testing, but this if for track purposes only! I would never do this for a street car!! :thumb:

You only drive this car on the track?

SensoRS6
January 14th, 2015, 15:53
You only drive this car on the track?

If I do this, then yes sure track car only, right that's it.

s8prtotype
January 14th, 2015, 17:16
He needs to clear his inbox!

v8a6
January 14th, 2015, 17:17
If I do this, then yes sure track car only, right that's it.

LOL... someone is a little slow

lswing
January 14th, 2015, 18:06
The point is having gutted DP's has nothing to do with driving on a track, or street for that matter. Emissions is the only worry, and if it's not around you're fine! You could also get the tune updated for lack of back pressure from the cats, should be good for 15-20hp more.

Bigglezworth
January 14th, 2015, 18:27
Being as I am afforded the opportunity to drive two cars with the same tune - one with the gutted DP's and the other without - I confirm gutting the DP's is definately noticeable.

SensoRS6
January 14th, 2015, 20:26
Being as I am afforded the opportunity to drive two cars with the same tune - one with the gutted DP's and the other without - I confirm gutting the DP's is definately noticeable.

SWEET, I can't wait! And I think that even if you dont have emission testing in your state, its a federal law you must comply with.

ben916
January 14th, 2015, 20:35
SWEET, I can't wait! And I think that even if you dont have emission testing in your state, its a federal law you must comply with only if they catch you.

^^^ fixed that for ya...no thanks are needed...

SensoRS6
January 14th, 2015, 20:41
^^^ fixed that for ya...no thanks are needed...

HAHAHA yes, only if they catch you. Well if I do have this done, I wont tell anyone. Still exploring it.

ben916
January 14th, 2015, 20:47
I had planned on gutting my DPs, even purchased a spare set to do the work and PC them; sold the reliable 905355 for I had the chance to install...
Kyle has the spare set now...

ttboost
January 14th, 2015, 22:00
Yep, I made my own FULLY cat-less DPs'...no pre-cats and no cats...WORLD of difference....probably to the tune of 30-40whp. VERY noticeable...

4everRS
January 14th, 2015, 22:38
Tim, did you gut both cats on each pipe, or the pre cat only?

Mike, do you think gutting the main cat(larger one) had a large difference? Or the main difference is the pre cat?

Ben, I still have that extra set laying in my garage. Been meaning to do this for a almost a year now!

Bigglezworth
January 15th, 2015, 00:00
Tim, did you gut both cats on each pipe, or the pre cat only?

Mike, do you think gutting the main cat(larger one) had a large difference? Or the main difference is the pre cat?

Ben, I still have that extra set laying in my garage. Been meaning to do this for a almost a year now!Just gutted downpipes - lower cats are still in place. I feel it's a conservative 5-8% power gain. Swapping out lower cat's with straight pipes or making different downpipes I well believe provides an additional 10-15% power gain minimum. Or as Mike states a couple of posts above - 30-40WHP. Noticeable and then some. When I purchased my second beast with Marc's tune in it, I initially ran high 11's with it. After gutting the down pipes and a couple of other minor mods, there was a solid improvement of 2 tenths of a second which I figure was worth 25hp or slighlty more.

TMAC
February 2nd, 2015, 20:54
I need to reach out to Marc about the tune and I need to talk to you Stewart about the cats.

mbagge01
February 3rd, 2015, 03:22
I would like to get a hold of Marc also as I would like to get his tune

TMAC
February 3rd, 2015, 22:09
I should be sending my ECU out to Marc tomorrow! Now I need the MTM TCU tune. That seems to be more difficult to find. Any suggestions? I am in FL.

lswing
February 4th, 2015, 02:23
I should be sending my ECU out to Marc tomorrow! Now I need the MTM TCU tune. That seems to be more difficult to find. Any suggestions? I am in FL.

Ontario Canada MTM. There is also Viper in the UK, well regarded.

RS2racer
February 4th, 2015, 18:17
I switched from the AWE tune my car came with to Marc's. Very pronounced difference. Adding gutted DP's I got from Kendrish next week....can't wait. 45 to 105mph pulls are honey badger like .

TMAC
February 4th, 2015, 19:42
My ECU was shipped out today! I also contacted the two MTM North American dealers about the TCU tune. I need to find someone in my area that can solder the chip in from what I am hearing. I wish there was a local dealer but I guess I am out of luck.

s8prtotype
February 4th, 2015, 19:59
Let us know who you find on the MTM and how much, thanks man!

lswing
February 4th, 2015, 20:11
Ontario Canada MTM. There is also Viper in the UK, well regarded.

Almost 100% Canada is only option, should take a week, $150. It's a minor change in shifting performance, good. Big change is increasing valve body pressure, quickly slams the clutch plates together. You might be able to just pull the vb out of the trans and have that upgraded by a trans shop.

TMAC
February 4th, 2015, 20:26
Iswing, I was already in touch with the Canadian dealer but I still have to find someone to install the chip on the TCU. There is a Miami based MTM dealer I spoke with this morning who is much closer to me as I am in Tampa, FL. I was asked to provide info from my TCU before the Miami dealer could confirm if they were able to provide me with the chip or if I would have to ship my TCU to MTM in Germany. Either way right now there doesn't seem to be an easy way to get this done. I really want this done therefore I will keep drilling away to find a dealer and the best option. I will keep the board posted.

lswing
February 4th, 2015, 20:36
Got it! Find someone who guaranties their work. My shop soldered in my first one, didn't work, bricked the TCU, $500 later I had a new one:) Only time I've heard of this, but the pins are really small.

TMAC
February 4th, 2015, 20:53
Got it! Find someone who guaranties their work. My shop soldered in my first one, didn't work, bricked the TCU, $500 later I had a new one:) Only time I've heard of this, but the pins are really small.
That is exactly what I am worried about. My car isn't a DD but still, I don't want added drama.

s8prtotype
February 4th, 2015, 20:56
Any performance shop that has done a megasquirt standalone ecu shouldn't have an issue? basically the same thing i would think.

lswing
February 4th, 2015, 21:15
Any performance shop that has done a megasquirt standalone ecu shouldn't have an issue? basically the same thing i would think.

Funny you mention that, exactly what my mechanic has done 20 times at least, build up and solder custom megasquirt for autocross prepped VW's. His soldering looked perfect, but nothing. Then un-solder, and solder original chip back on got messy, that was the end of that TCU. We think the first chip I bought from MTM Florida was blank, who knows, they never confirmed. But I sent them my next TCU and they did the work for free. This was the MTM Florida shop that's closed now.

elias
February 8th, 2015, 09:36
Just wondering if anyone has tried acupuncture for morning sickness and what relief it bought you ?

mbagge01
February 12th, 2015, 01:25
Just sent of my spare ECU to get a 10secS4 tune. Interested to see how it compares to my eurocharged tune. Anyone else out there have a comparison.

Bigglezworth
February 12th, 2015, 01:33
Only comparisson I have is real world times down the drag strip.

mbagge01
February 12th, 2015, 01:59
Did you have a different tune before the 10secs4 tune

Bigglezworth
February 12th, 2015, 04:20
Did you have a different tune before the 10secs4 tuneNope. OEM. Timeslips to push the beast down the 1/4 don't lie though and irrespective of what values are posted on all the different types of dyno's, the only real world measurement of performance are real world values you get putting the car to the test.

NSU RS6
February 12th, 2015, 05:23
Nope. OEM. Timeslips to push the beast down the 1/4 don't lie though and irrespective of what values are posted on all the different types of dyno's, the only real world measurement of performance are real world values you get putting the car to the test.

Werd. Want one. (so I have +8 characters to post! was just going to be sentence #1!)

SensoRS6
February 12th, 2015, 13:57
Nope. OEM. Timeslips to push the beast down the 1/4 don't lie though and irrespective of what values are posted on all the different types of dyno's, the only real world measurement of performance are real world values you get putting the car to the test.

I agree, most of the reason I went with Marc. Great tune, great guy, done, oh and cheaper than APR, by the cost of a nice Milltek exhaust.

TMAC
February 12th, 2015, 14:05
I have my ECU back from Marc and will be installing it along with my recently repaired cluster (new LCD) by this weekend. Once I do I will provide feedback.

SensoRS6
February 12th, 2015, 14:11
I have my ECU back from Marc and will be installing it along with my recently repaired cluster (new LCD) by this weekend. Once I do I will provide feedback.

I can't wait to have your feedback!

TMAC
February 12th, 2015, 14:50
I can't wait to have your feedback! I am still working on finding the MTM TCU tune as well.

SensoRS6
February 12th, 2015, 15:38
I am still working on finding the MTM TCU tune as well.

Yeah, I lucked into mine. Are you coming up this Saturday to the Show?

TMAC
February 12th, 2015, 15:53
Yeah, I lucked into mine. Are you coming up this Saturday to the Show?
No, I won't be. I have family in town and it's V-Day.

s8prtotype
February 12th, 2015, 17:43
Looks like the canada guys say http://www.2bennett.com/ can do it per the other thread...

TMAC
February 12th, 2015, 18:47
Looks like the canada guys say http://www.2bennett.com/ can do it per the other thread... Yes they can send it to me but I still have to find a local shop to solder it on my TCU. I was really looking for a turn key solution but I don't think that will be possible.

s8prtotype
February 12th, 2015, 19:17
What i mean is that 2bennett can solder it for you, call and check.

TMAC
February 12th, 2015, 19:38
What i mean is that 2bennett can solder it for you, call and check.

Oh, I missed that. Thanks, I will contact him.

mbagge01
February 13th, 2015, 02:41
10secS4 tune coming tommorrow. I will update on the butt dyno compared to my eurocharged tune

fukinavit
February 13th, 2015, 08:20
10secS4 tune coming tommorrow. I will update on the butt dyno compared to my eurocharged tune

does this tune have the option to code out the 02's for gutted downpipes and sai if removed?

mbagge01
February 13th, 2015, 09:16
You can request those options

Bigglezworth
February 13th, 2015, 13:48
does this tune have the option to code out the 02's for gutted downpipes and sai if removed?No and No. Neither are required to for the items you list. The SAI can have teh vacuum line that splits to feed both kombo valves close looped once the SAI spaghetti is removed from the back of he heads. Removing the SAI pump has no affect on the ECU as it's just fed by a power supply. For the downpipes, you are referring to the 'precats' that some people have removed. The upper O2 sensors are ahead of the precats and the lower O2's are behind the actual full size cats at the end of the downpipes. If you are only removing the pre-cats, then you will have no affect on how the ECU reads the O2 values. If you plan on removing all cat emissions, you will then need to address the O2 for codes.

na1mt
February 13th, 2015, 13:56
Mine has no cats at all, and Marc coded them out for me so I do not get any CEL

fukinavit
February 13th, 2015, 15:33
No and No. Neither are required to for the items you list. The SAI can have teh vacuum line that splits to feed both kombo valves close looped once the SAI spaghetti is removed from the back of he heads. Removing the SAI pump has no affect on the ECU as it's just fed by a power supply. For the downpipes, you are referring to the 'precats' that some people have removed. The upper O2 sensors are ahead of the precats and the lower O2's are behind the actual full size cats at the end of the downpipes. If you are only removing the pre-cats, then you will have no affect on how the ECU reads the O2 values. If you plan on removing all cat emissions, you will then need to address the O2 for codes.

yes I plan on just gutting the pre-cats but leaving the main cats or even switching them out for some high flow ones(it has the CEL on for low efficiency right now anyway) thanks for clearing that up, its a win win then.

10SecS4
February 13th, 2015, 16:11
Yes, it does.

does this tune have the option to code out the 02's for gutted downpipes and sai if removed?

TMAC
February 16th, 2015, 00:28
My car is up and running with the "10SECS4 Tune" and I am very happy with the results. It is considerably faster across the entire power range. I cannot compare this tune with another brand because I have never ridden in any other RS6 with a tune. I am a long-time APR customer but I couldn't see paying them almost $3K when I found Marc.

mbagge01
February 16th, 2015, 02:49
I just drove my car around with the new 10secs4 tune and will report that I am also pleased as well. I am coming from an eurocharged tune and there definitely is a difference. It is not huge given my eurocharged tune was good but I do notice more power, especially in the mid to high power band. The caveat I will add though is that my eurocharged tune would only boost to 14 psi and taper to around 11-12 and my 10secS4 tune boost up to 18-19 psi and tapers to 13-14psi so the butt dyno difference I may be noticing is related to higher boost and some timing changes that have been done, but overall the tune is solid and would recommend it to others, especially cosidering the price compared to competitors. I also checked my fuel trims which all are just a few percentage points negative which is good because it is in a normal range and also being negative, I am in a slightly fuel rich state which is much better and safer for the engine than being lean, especially with all the extra power being made.

TMAC
February 16th, 2015, 15:29
I just drove my car around with the new 10secs4 tune and will report that I am also pleased as well. I am coming from an eurocharged tune and there definitely is a difference. It is not huge given my eurocharged tune was good but I do notice more power, especially in the mid to high power band. The caveat I will add though is that my eurocharged tune would only boost to 14 psi and taper to around 11-12 and my 10secS4 tune boost up to 18-19 psi and tapers to 13-14psi so the butt dyno difference I may be noticing is related to higher boost and some timing changes that have been done, but overall the tune is solid and would recommend it to others, especially cosidering the price compared to competitors. I also checked my fuel trims which all are just a few percentage points negative which is good because it is in a normal range and also being negative, I am in a slightly fuel rich state which is much better and safer for the engine than being lean, especially with all the extra power being made.

Good to know we both have similar feedback here.

10SecS4
February 18th, 2015, 18:41
Glad to hear you guys are enjoying the extra power!

TMAC
February 18th, 2015, 20:19
I owe you another response on the other topic Marc. I will be in touch soon.

MMafiaV
April 13th, 2015, 20:37
Marc I've got a few questions about my current tune on my B5 S4. can you please give me a way to contact you? email or phone would be greatly appreciated! You can reach me on most forums under the username MalibuMafiaV.

Kgnast
April 23rd, 2015, 23:14
I've had it for a good while now..... its been flawless and the car performs fabulously. I have e-cutouts, bosch side-fires, MTM tcu, and I run it religiously on ACESIV. The 10secs4 tune absolutely loves the ACESIV. 10SECS4 + Quantum Blue = FTW!

PCMacDr
April 23rd, 2015, 23:17
I've had it for a good while now..... its been flawless and the car performs fabulously. I have e-cutouts, bosch side-fires, MTM tcu, and I run it religiously on ACESIV. The 10secs4 tune absolutely loves the ACESIV. 10SECS4 + Quantum Blue = FTW!

Regarding ACEIV

Do you really feel the difference with a few ounces of this "miracle additive" ?

I am so tempted to try this out

thx

Kgnast
April 24th, 2015, 00:40
@PMCMacDr.... I know, I know, it sounds utterly ridiculous, LOL. But the car truly seems just happier when it's on the aces crack. Call me crazy but the stuff is cheap enough to grab a 1/4 and play. Let me know what you think. I don't know if it's because I have a high mileage car 100k, or what, but when its in the tank, there's a noticeable difference. After months of never running out of Aces, my kid gets in the car.... I punch it through 3 gears. He turns to me "What, out of aces?" He could tell from the passenger seat.

Dmb408
April 24th, 2015, 14:35
I would say on my first car I just thought I felt a little butt dyno with the aces. But with the second car, I got the butt dyno, and a NOTICEABLE reduction in the valve noise at idle - nearly eliminated it.

PCMacDr
April 24th, 2015, 21:09
@PMCMacDr.... I know, I know, it sounds utterly ridiculous, LOL. But the car truly seems just happier when it's on the aces crack. Call me crazy but the stuff is cheap enough to grab a 1/4 and play. Let me know what you think. I don't know if it's because I have a high mileage car 100k, or what, but when its in the tank, there's a noticeable difference. After months of never running out of Aces, my kid gets in the car.... I punch it through 3 gears. He turns to me "What, out of aces?" He could tell from the passenger seat.

I would say on my first car I just thought I felt a little butt dyno with the aces. But with the second car, I got the butt dyno, and a NOTICEABLE reduction in the valve noise at idle - nearly eliminated it.

Thanx fellow members

Talked with Brian ( he knows his stuff and more ) and learned something new

I ordered ACESIV, quart first, as he stated, then move to the gallon at a time when the time comes

I will be moving over to all his products on my next oil, transmission and coolant change

Will keep you guys posted on my experience ( which I'm sure will be like the rest of you )

lswing
April 24th, 2015, 21:17
Regarding ACEIV

Do you really feel the difference with a few ounces of this "miracle additive" ?

I am so tempted to try this out

thx

Slight difference with decent 91 octane. No difference once I added the water/meth kit. Seems that it helps more with lower quality lower octane gas. Also how your car is tuned, and the fuel requirements.

Gentleman
August 7th, 2015, 07:50
I just sat here and read all 9 pages of this thread. Twice.

i now realize I need:
a 10sec tune
something called ACESIV
more money for gas

RSoverAll
August 10th, 2015, 05:45

i now realize I need:
a 10sec tune
something called ACESIV
more money for gas

Seems like the RS6 likes a lil less mix w/ Aces than what's recommended on the bottle... I know mine does anyways.

Not knocking the product at all, it is excellent. I especially like the lubricants. Have lab analysis for engine and trans oils.

SensoRS6
August 11th, 2015, 16:15
I do love my tune!! I am very glad I got it.

i now realize I need:
a 10sec tune
something called ACESIV
more money for gas

6172crew
October 22nd, 2015, 15:31
Does anyone know if 10sec still offers tuning services? My PM deal says I havent sent any messages but Im pretty sure it sent.

makaveli42
October 22nd, 2015, 15:57
Does anyone know if 10sec still offers tuning services? My PM deal says I havent sent any messages but Im pretty sure it sent.
i sent him a message about two or three months ago and never heard back. ;0(

Dmb408
October 22nd, 2015, 16:14
I sent a follow up email to his gmail not too long ago either and never heard back.

6172crew
October 22nd, 2015, 16:56
I looked to find another way to contact them and it looks like a bunch of back biting concerning his tune. Its too bad, Im looking for a decent deal on a tune.
http://audirevolution.net/forum/index.php?topic=2082.0

10SecS4
October 22nd, 2015, 17:29
Nobody in that thread has my tune; just bashers/trouble makers. You can talk to people on this forum (including all those posted in this thread) to receive real testimonials from those who run my tune.

I know my communication has been spotty of late. The best way to get a hold of me is directly at 914-327-1879.

I looked to find another way to contact them and it looks like a bunch of back biting concerning his tune. Its too bad, Im looking for a decent deal on a tune.
http://audirevolution.net/forum/index.php?topic=2082.0

DHall1
October 22nd, 2015, 17:38
This is a good tune. 10sec

And all of you long timers know that Marc and I don't see eye to eye dating back to the RS600. So, you also know that Iam not a shill. LOL

I have an ecu here with Marc's tune and the data logs and butt dyno don't lie. It is full on rocket material.

RKturbo
October 22nd, 2015, 22:00
Nobody in that thread has my tune; just bashers/trouble makers. You can talk to people on this forum (including all those posted in this thread) to receive real testimonials from those who run my tune.

I know my communication has been spotty of late. The best way to get a hold of me is directly at 914-327-1879.

Hey Marc! Long time no speak! Any chance I you could help a fellow out and re-tune mine for meth? Tried texting you a couple of times but know you have been busy.

6172crew
October 22nd, 2015, 22:28
Good deal, Im looking forward to making this car run at 7000ft! :R8kiss:

urs6ville
October 22nd, 2015, 22:50
Hey Marc! Long time no speak! Any chance I you could help a fellow out and re-tune mine for meth? Tried texting you a couple of times but know you have been busy.

guessing the best way to get him is "The best way to get a hold of me is directly at 914-327-1879."

:)

Bigglezworth
October 23rd, 2015, 00:21
I've enjoyed the tune for over 5 years... :thumb:

6172crew
October 23rd, 2015, 03:17
I've enjoyed the tune for over 5 years... :thumb:
Noticed you have a Buick in the barn, my younger brother bought a typhoon, but it had a cracked piston so he's swapping it over to a Hennessy motor he found online, should be pissed off after he gets everything going.

Jms215
December 21st, 2015, 19:59
how do i get intouch with the guy doing this tune? tried im with no response...

bethridg
December 21st, 2015, 20:03

^^^^^^^^^

Kgnast
January 30th, 2016, 22:47
Still have the tune, fired up the beast and took it out to LI for continued storage. Whoa. Forgot how badass his tune was. Geez louise. The car has some serious kick in the pants and I wasn't running any acesIV. Butt dyno says still working extremely well.