PDA

View Full Version : FS OEM Sound Enhanced exhaust system. From a pristine 30k car.

DHall1
July 9th, 2013, 06:02
Cat back system from a 30k car that hardly sees any rain. In fact its been 5 years since its seen rain. $500 plus shipping. It will be boxed perfectly.

http://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s532/03RSTT/rearunder1_zpsce16b353.jpg (http://s1304.photobucket.com/user/03RSTT/media/rearunder1_zpsce16b353.jpg.html)

There is a shot under said car

Bdubs
July 26th, 2013, 16:26
Do you still have the exhaust for sale? And curious if you know how easy this is to fit on a 2002 S6. I'm sure it's been done before. Current setup is catless DPs to stock exhaust and I'm thinking about upgrading a bit more for a better sound. Also, I'm in Cincinnati and could do residential or business delivery...any ideas on shipping costs?

Thx.

lswing
July 26th, 2013, 16:52
Rear sway bar setting?

Bdubs
July 26th, 2013, 17:10
Assume that is a Dhall1 sway bar question unless you are either (1) clairvoyant or (2) e-stalked me from Audizine and know that I recently had Hotchkis sport sways installed (which truly transforms the S6 handling, I will add).

DHall1
July 26th, 2013, 19:01
Yes, I have the exhaust. I have been too busy to list it over on the zine or AW. I know those guys are chomping at the bit to get stock RS6 exhaust. I will work with you on shipping and give you a break if it gets high. I would guess 50 or so from AZ. PM me or shoot me your email. This exhaust fits perfectly on the S6 Avant.
Do you still have the exhaust for sale? And curious if you know how easy this is to fit on a 2002 S6. I'm sure it's been done before. Current setup is catless DPs to stock exhaust and I'm thinking about upgrading a bit more for a better sound. Also, I'm in Cincinnati and could do residential or business delivery...any ideas on shipping costs?

Thx.

DHall1
July 26th, 2013, 19:04
I have run both stiff and less stiff. Its more important to have proper alignment settings to promote rear end rotation.
Rear sway bar setting?

Bdubs
July 26th, 2013, 19:19
Yes, I have the exhaust. I have been too busy to list it over on the zine or AW. I know those guys are chomping at the bit to get stock RS6 exhaust. I will work with you on shipping and give you a break if it gets high. I would guess 50 or so from AZ. PM me or shoot me your email. This exhaust fits perfectly on the S6 Avant.

Sent you a PM. Looking forward to getting this on my S6.

SteveKen
July 26th, 2013, 19:47
This exhaust fits perfectly on the S6 Avant.

Not a real big deal, but you will need to get some adapters to make the transition, as the S6 downpipes are 50mm and the RS6 exhaust is 60mm.

Some searching on quattroworld.com should give you some options.

Bdubs
July 29th, 2013, 15:21
@SteveKen, thanks for the adapter heads up.

I will also have to reshape the rear valance to fit the oval tips, mod the tips or replace them with something that fits...planning to reshape the rear valance as I don't want to hack up the exhaust. Need to do some more research on how best to do this...