PDA

View Full Version : Stock Downpipes for sale!!!

RM_RS6
July 8th, 2013, 00:56
I am selling stock downpipes from my RS6. The pipes are not gutted but you can gut these and keep your stock ones in case you ever need to have them put back on.
They are in great shape and do not have any leaks!!! inbox me if interested!!!

Elevens
July 8th, 2013, 04:02
I am selling stock downpipes from my RS6. The pipes are not gutted but you can gut these and keep your stock ones in case you ever need to have them put back on.
They are in great shape and do not have any leaks!!! inbox me if interested!!!

How do you like the Milltek race pipes and the non resonated system? Beautifull noise eh. Not to overpowering but brutal when when you drop the hammer......

RM_RS6
July 8th, 2013, 04:06
How do you like the Milltek race pipes and the non resonated system? Beautifull noise eh. Not to overpowering but brutal when when you drop the hammer......
I love the set up. It is not overwhelmingly loud when driving civilized but like you say, Its a beast when you gun it!!!
Overall, I'm very happy with it!!!! Just can't wait to do the ecu/tcu...

RM_RS6
July 8th, 2013, 04:06
How do you like the viper ecu??

na1mt
July 9th, 2013, 01:49
Where in NJ are you?

Elevens
July 9th, 2013, 04:32
How do you like the viper ecu??

Very Happy with it so far. Rich utilizes good fueling and timing for his power rather than excessive boost. Upstairs this thing pulls like there's no end in sight. It actually pulls harder as I get out of the throttle ever so slightly, probably because its advancing the timing at that point. Decent fuel mileage also, steady 80mph gets me about 23-24mpg. Which is not bad considering the available power. Overall a very drivable every day hauler which becomes an absolute animal if needed to defend itself against all comers.......................