PDA

View Full Version : RS6 Joke

BLITZEN
June 30th, 2013, 07:08
A guy's cruising in his RS6 at about 100 mph and blasts past a highway patrolman who throws on his lights and takes pursuit. So our friend hits the gas and the RS6 jumps to 120, 130.. 140...

But for some reason he just can't shake the patrolman. So at 150 he decides to call it quits and pulls over. When the officer gets to his door he says, "Man, you'd better think about the next words that come out of your mouth 'cause if you can't give me a really good reason for speeding like that, I'm going to arrest you right here."

After a brief pause the RS6 driver answers. "My wife left me for a Highway Patrolman. So I was just afraid you were trying to bring her back." :lovl:

4everRS
June 30th, 2013, 12:51
Owning an Rs6 is like being married to a supermodel. All the other guys want to take a peek under the hood, touch it, maybe even take it for a ride. But if they knew the time, energy and money it takes to maintain one, they might change their mind.

ttboost
June 30th, 2013, 15:02
Funny. For every hot chick, there's a guy that's tired of driving it....same goes for every cool car, there's someone who's tired of driving it...