PDA

View Full Version : F/S NEW LH and RH Turbos for RS6 *Borg Warner* OEM

sx3mac
June 9th, 2013, 17:29
For Sale are:

two un-opened brand new, not rebuilt, OEM sealed Borg Warner turbos (one left and one right). These are the exact turbos in our RS6's which originally cost $2,500 through Audi. I will be asking for $800 each with a $250 additional core charge on each. If the core charge is a problem let me know and we can work something out.

sx3mac
June 24th, 2013, 03:29
Bump for interest.

lswing
June 24th, 2013, 03:33
Why so cheap? Sell on ebay or audizine for double the price...

sx3mac
June 24th, 2013, 18:12
Well I am sitting on them, so I would like to pay off the CC I put them on. I ended up trading in the RS6 after I bought these and couldnt return them. I will put them on ebay and try audizine too. Thanks!

audigerkon
June 24th, 2013, 20:03
Why so cheap? Sell on ebay or audizine for double the price...

I have a set as well, listed them here and on ebay for few weeks for $2000 or best offer, nobody.
The market for this is dead.

10SecS4
June 25th, 2013, 03:31
These used to be a popular upgrade for the 2.7T platform. However, modifications for those cars have gotten cheaper and cheaper due to the car's rapid rate of depreciation. Also, there are tons of Chinese replica RS4 and RS6 turbos that people are buying for a fraction of the cost of Borg Warner turbos. I'm not saying they're good or bad but that's what these guys are buying. More supply of Borg Warner turbos and less demand means it's difficult to sell the turbos for what you could have gotten for them say 4-5 years ago. So they either sit or you drop the price for someone like me who's looking to throw a set on my A6. :race:

sx3mac
June 26th, 2013, 11:18
depressing on this news, although thank you guys for the free bump! I am going to sit for some more time and I dont want to wish bad news on some poor chap, but I hope someone who loves there RS6 just as much as I did will have turbo issues and needs new ones. Hope fully someone here will want to put BN Borg Warners on soon. 10SecS4 you will be the first one to get contacted when I am ready.

R/
Sean