PDA

View Full Version : new RS6 turbo for sale

audigerkon
June 5th, 2013, 15:51
Hey Guy, I'm new to this forum but not to the audi scene.

Ive got an used rs6 (2002-04) trany with 20K miles in it for sale
And also, brand new original turbos, willing to separate them if needed

PM more info
I will post pictures later today.
Parts are in socal

Thx!
K

RM_RS6
June 5th, 2013, 22:47
Hey Guy, I'm new to this forum but not to the audi scene.

Ive got an used rs6 (2002-04) trany with 20K miles in it for sale
And also, brand new original turbos, willing to separate them if needed

PM more info
I will post pictures later today.
Parts are in socal

Thx!
K

Please inbox details and price!!!!

audigerkon
June 5th, 2013, 23:29
Please inbox details and price!!!!

Hey,

the images are here:
http://quattro4life.com/images/RS6/

We still have the complete rear suspension(make an offer on it), transmission $3000 and the two new turbos in the box ($1200 each or $2200 both)
These are the prices that I had in my mind. For a serious buyer i'm willing to negotiate.
Thx
K

ben916
June 5th, 2013, 23:56
Hey,

the images are here:

We still have the complete rear suspension(make an offer on it), transmission $3000 and the two new turbos in the box ($1200 each or $2200 both)
These are the prices that I had in my mind. For a serious buyer i'm willing to negotiate.
Thx
K

Could you update your location?

audigerkon
June 6th, 2013, 00:10
done, sorry

alrightroad
June 6th, 2013, 00:55
Hey,

the images are here:

Thx
K

Are the front suspension top hats and steering rack still available? Shoot me PM if so. Also, willing to split up the rear suspension? I might need a lower control arm. Thanks!

eric

audigerkon
June 6th, 2013, 06:28
Are the front suspension top hats and steering rack still available? Shoot me PM if so. Also, willing to split up the rear suspension? I might need a lower control arm. Thanks!

eric

unfortunately, that's left.
I would wait a few day before taking the rear suspension apart.
Thank you
k

Other_Erik
June 6th, 2013, 14:32
Man, those pictures make me very sad - can you post the VIN so we can add to the list and cross it as 'totaled'?

Also, if you still have the engine splash guard and/or brake ducts I'd be very interested - to give an idea, genuineaudiparts.com wants $395.06 + $49.95 shipping to my zip on the east coast. Any chance you've still got the ECU and TCU? Would like to be able to send out for tuning and not have to have the car down for a week plus right after I get it...

audigerkon
June 6th, 2013, 17:04
Man, those pictures make me very sad - can you post the VIN so we can add to the list and cross it as 'totaled'?

Also, if you still have the engine splash guard and/or brake ducts I'd be very interested - to give an idea, genuineaudiparts.com wants $395.06 + $49.95 shipping to my zip on the east coast. Any chance you've still got the ECU and TCU? Would like to be able to send out for tuning and not have to have the car down for a week plus right after I get it...

Don't have anything else left.
Only: rear suspension, transmission and the two new turbos in the box
That's it, sorry.

K