PDA

View Full Version : Admin and Moderators what are the rules here?

gmbh6
November 6th, 2003, 19:17
Apparently I use to much color in my replies and sometimes take advantage of the vbcode offered to us.

Erik, says this may be why a post got deleted.

Is there a forum rule that prohibits creativity and differentiation?

If there is then please let me know.

Font sizes and types styles I can refrain from altering, but putting a limit on font colors is I think being too nit-picky.

Please let me know, thanks. :cheers:

p.s. This message is not to pick on Erik or any other admin or moderator.......you guys do a "great job" with RS6.COM.......I just like to know the "exact" limitations of the board.....and since there are a few people who moderate I posted this message here.
:addict:

Klint
November 6th, 2003, 19:22
Hi,

The colour options on vBulletin are there to use.

For a brief time I was bothered about your font colours in some of your posts, this doesn't bother me anymore, which is good. It's the context I'm interested in. :)

I don't speak for all the moderators though....

:cheers:

gmbh6
November 6th, 2003, 19:26
Okay that's good to know.

I'll try and be more selective with the color. It's just hard to do when you work all day and RS6.COM is the "escape".....I tend to want to get out of the black and white when I'm in here. :cheers:

Benman
November 7th, 2003, 05:41
Originally posted by thcakid
Okay that's good to know.

I'll try and be more selective with the color. It's just hard to do when you work all day and RS6.COM is the "escape".....I tend to want to get out of the black and white when I'm in here. :cheers:
I can relate to that:cheers:
Ben:addict:

Erik
November 7th, 2003, 10:53
thcakid,

Don't worry too much. But please avoid purple ;)
I am sure that people will read your posts regardless of the color and font size.

One of the reasons I contacted thcakid was because he created a new member called "Bush" and started making provoking posts.
Funny perhaps for some people, but in the end it will ruin the forum.