PDA

View Full Version : Euro Tail lights

RM_RS6
June 3rd, 2013, 05:36
Any one have Euro l.e.d. tail lights for sale or know where i can get them?? I've been looking with no luck!!!

as350
June 3rd, 2013, 19:43
Keep an eye on eBay, they pop up every so often.

ben916
June 3rd, 2013, 20:27
in.pro asdfasdfasdf

RM_RS6
June 5th, 2013, 04:31
Thanks for the help guys. Still no luck on the ones i want. I'm only finding the red and smoked led lights and not sure how they would look on my car.

Primo
June 5th, 2013, 07:15
Megalys.no?

mbagge01
June 5th, 2013, 15:53
Have you checked www.bm-town.com They had a good selection of LED lights for the RS6. I have the smoked leds on my silver rs6 and I think that they look great.

RM_RS6
June 5th, 2013, 22:37
Have you checked www.bm-town.com (http://www.bm-town.com) They had a good selection of LED lights for the RS6. I have the smoked leds on my silver rs6 and I think that they look great.
So far the best source for the lights. Thanks!!! I like the type 2 red and clear L.e.d lights but now for some reason im liking the type 3 red and smoked ones from the website. Which do you think looks better?? Suggestions please....

bmlee007
June 6th, 2013, 02:08
So far the best source for the lights. Thanks!!! I like the type 2 red and clear L.e.d lights but now for some reason im liking the type 3 red and smoked ones from the website. Which do you think looks better?? Suggestions please....

I just put the red/smoke tails on my Daytona car today, and I have to say they look pretty badass. Already too dark to get pics for you now, but if the sun is up before I head out tomorrow I'll snap a couple.

RM_RS6
June 6th, 2013, 02:23
I just put the red/smoke tails on my Daytona car today, and I have to say they look pretty badass. Already too dark to get pics for you now, but if the sun is up before I head out tomorrow I'll snap a couple.

It would be great if you could get the pics. Would love to see what it looks like before I order them. Thanks!!

bmlee007
June 7th, 2013, 00:38
Was still somewhat dark this morning, but here you are...

Dynmicracr
June 7th, 2013, 01:27
I have the Hella smoked tails and every time I see a thread like this come up I want to get some LED tails and sell the smoked ones. lol

RM_RS6
June 7th, 2013, 02:02
Was still somewhat dark this morning, but here you are...
They look good!!! I actually just ordered them on eBay. Came out to $180 with free shipping!!!
Thanks for helping with the decision making!!!

4everRS
June 7th, 2013, 02:49
I have the Hella smoked tails and every time I see a thread like this come up I want to get some LED tails and sell the smoked ones. lol
I would buy your Hellas if you go LED

RM_RS6
June 7th, 2013, 04:08
Go ahead and get the l.e.d's. 4everRS would buy your Hella's. I'm loving how the l.e.d's look on this car!!! Even though the smoked tails don't look bad either...