PDA

View Full Version : Reputable car transport company?

speedtrapped
May 11th, 2013, 21:10
Was wondering if anyone has a suggestion? I am moving from NJ to Johns Creek, GA end of June. We are using a moving company for house, and driving the escalade down with my kids. That leaves me with the need to ship CTS-V via a shipper. The car does not need to be in a covered transport, as it's a lease. I am more interested in bonded and responsible open carry delivery, it's less $$.
anyone have a suggestion?
best
stephen

twinsteve
May 12th, 2013, 01:24
Was wondering if anyone has a suggestion? I am moving from NJ to Johns Creek, GA end of June. We are using a moving company for house, and driving the escalade down with my kids. That leaves me with the need to ship CTS-V via a shipper. The car does not need to be in a covered transport, as it's a lease. I am more interested in bonded and responsible open carry delivery, it's less $$.
anyone have a suggestion?
best
stephen

Welcome (almost) to the ATL!

Steve

speedtrapped
May 12th, 2013, 22:16
Thank you Steve.....

mtmscs4
May 13th, 2013, 01:13
I have used Reliable and was very pleased. Professional drivers. Just make certain you schedule well in advance as it took 2.5 weeks to schedule my last car.

May 13th, 2013, 04:10
No brainer....1 2 go 2 transport based in Iowa....call Steve ....used them for a dozen cars across the country....

speedtrapped
May 13th, 2013, 18:58
ty guys.....

Brav
May 13th, 2013, 23:00
I ship cars across the country all the time for work. Let me know if you need help, I can get you a quote. Pickups are usually pretty fast, as long as you have some flexibility.