PDA

View Full Version : WTB Floor Mats

dre
April 26th, 2013, 23:11
Im looking to buy some floor mats for my RS6. Anyone have extra front and back for sale, or know where I can buy them? Dealership is a bit pricey so I dont want to go there until I find a few more different prices.

ben916
April 26th, 2013, 23:52
Carpet ones or all weather mats?

The carpet ones are not cheap, and in my opinion, are crap but do look nice.
The All Weather are $110 and snap right in but initially smell like rubber

I remember seeing them on Genuine for $279 ish last year.

dre
April 27th, 2013, 17:45
Oh I want the mats in black too btw. Let me know if you have any.

Jimmy
April 29th, 2013, 11:34
You might want to try aftermarket like a 'Lloyd's' set...their mats are excellent and you could say they are better than OE and a lot cheaper in price. Google them; many, many places sell them and can customize with some sort of logo if desired.

FJC711
May 6th, 2013, 16:48
I went with the allweather mats, they arent quite wide enough and dont sit perfect over the transimssion hump, but... do a good job containing debris and thats what i need them to do. Id have loved to go with the lloyds mats, but then id have had to gotten a rubber mat to protect the lloyds mat....

1uglymug
May 7th, 2013, 08:30
At the suggestion of Ben, I bought these last year through Genuine and could not be happier. I thought I would change back to carpet in the spring, but I think I will leave these.

http://www.rs6.com/showthread.php/24696-OK-so-what-re-we-using-for-all-weather-mats-these-days-Also-Sterns-are-in-)?p=239994&viewfull=1#post239994

By the way, notice my shiny (color scratched off) RS6 symbol on the steering wheel. I actually bought a new badge, but never replaced it. I like the way the silver matches my plus pedals. :addict:

lswing
May 7th, 2013, 09:30
Nice, got same mats, sweet!

vitalian
May 7th, 2013, 20:38
I bought the OEM all-weather rubber mats when I got a coupon for 20% off parts and accessories in the mail from the dealership. I absolutely love them and leave them on year-round (this is Seattle, after all!). Otherwise, I would be asking peeps to remove their shoes before they get in the car, which isn't really reasonable...