PDA

View Full Version : Umm where does this connect to and what line is this that's cut?

makaveli42
April 14th, 2013, 00:33
AFTER i took my bumper off I noticed these??

I followed the cut line and it goes into the firewall up top where my hand is.

and im not sure why the pics are sideways, i saved them the correct way up sorry for the head tilting :hihi:

mdegracia
April 14th, 2013, 01:07
Fog light or horn...

4everRS
April 14th, 2013, 01:14
That nipple in the firewall doesn't usually have anything in it. It's just a nipple with nothing coming out. I used it for my meth injection line.

Those sensors, do they go to that wiring?

hahnmgh63
April 14th, 2013, 01:56
I think the sensor in the first Photo is the outside air temp sensor which mounts down by the the engine/tranny oil cooler. The wire that appears to have 3 cut leads is a mystery at the moment. I'm not home to take a look at my own car.

ttboost
April 14th, 2013, 02:02
I think the sensor in the first Photo is the outside air temp sensor which mounts down by the the engine/tranny oil cooler. The wire that appears to have 3 cut leads is a mystery at the moment. I'm not home to take a look at my own car.

Yes on the air temp sensor. Should be a hole down by the oil cooler or maybe the outer IC cowl that it clicks into .

I ALSO had some mysterious wiring on my car..turned out to be an old K40 radar detector hardwired..and sort of abandoned...

makaveli42
April 14th, 2013, 03:06
Yes on the air temp sensor. Should be a hole down by the oil cooler or maybe the outer IC cowl that it clicks into .

I ALSO had some mysterious wiring on my car..turned out to be an old K40 radar detector hardwired..and sort of abandoned...

I will look for the air temp plug in in the morning. And the 3 wires might have been for a radar or something now that you say that because I have a little black button about 3mm in width and doesn't do anything with I press it?? Lol. It's always bugged me not knowing what the heck it does! But maybe it has to do with the wires!

Thanks guys!