PDA

View Full Version : RS 6 Owners Manual needed !

chasgreyrs6
March 30th, 2013, 13:44
Hello Members:
I want to say Hi ! Have been a proud owner of a 2003 grey/off white RS 6 since July 2011 ( have only driven her about 2500 miles). Most awesome car have ever owned, on a quest for a Owners manual. Searched Ebay (missed out this month), audiliterature.com, the "net". Just received a OEM 03 A6 manual and just not cutting it. Does anyone have one for sale or could photo copy pertinent pages. Please let me know, just getting started on this forum and the love affair with my RS 6. Thanks

RSSIK
March 30th, 2013, 17:15
i found mine by searching day and night and finally someone put a set of books up for $100 on ebay and i grabbed it immediately. Keep your eyes open. If not ill gladly send them somewhere to get copied at your expense if need be that as an option.

lswing
March 30th, 2013, 18:10
You did check really close under the steering wheel, don't ask...and welcome! I've seen them show up from parted cars.

mdegracia
April 1st, 2013, 12:57
https://www.audi.techliterature.com/consumer/ProductSearch.aspx

chasgreyrs6
April 2nd, 2013, 23:07
Thanks Guys! Finally found a helpful Audi dealer to view a nice under hood pic for me. He named the four reservoirs(top left-coolant, top right-brake fluid, left fender upper- windshied fluid, lower fender- power steering fluid. So I am fine for now. Appreciate the help.

chasgreyrs6
April 8th, 2013, 23:22
Hey Iswing!
I took my Beast out for a spin over the weekend, she is kept in Indoor storage so don't get to spend too much time with it. Behold, checked again under the steering wheel and the complete manual set was there! It was pushed pretty far back so the first time my fingers overlooked it. Thanks again for the help.

lswing
April 9th, 2013, 01:00
hahahahaha, glad I'm not the only one! I swore it was gone, then was digging around a few weeks later, there she was. Cool, glad you found it. That spot makes for a nice little concealed carry spot, keep a .380 down there, easier access than door panels...

The car is so amazing you can't even find the manual...

G2
April 9th, 2013, 03:26
I laughed- yep, Audi just has to go ahead and HIDE the manual right were we might actually be ablel to reach it! Glad my car has one-- helped to program the seats and HomeLink. Even got my shop bay door programmed in-- not bad for a work place!

chasgreyrs6
April 12th, 2013, 18:22
Hey members:
A complete manual set just popped up on Ebay. $ 130. Thanks

kilian tuning
April 12th, 2013, 18:31
http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380618050425&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:FR:1123