PDA

View Full Version : Freindly pull with a 135

RSSIK
March 13th, 2013, 17:47
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JQLwM1QFtc

This run was from a dead stop, didn't "launch" the car.

My exhaust is piggied stock downpipes with only main cats remaining with a custom straight pipe cat back.

You could hear it pretty well over the 135 :RS5fan:

audiprotn
March 13th, 2013, 17:54
otherwise both stock?

RSSIK
March 13th, 2013, 22:25
otherwise both stock?

Mine is a custom J-FONZ tune. NO TCU chip yet until level ten rebuilds my transmission in the next month or so. :incar:

He also has a custom tune on his. :bye2:

2 completely different machines.. But both alot of fun. :cheers:

We had 5 different runs that same day and I had him on every run even when we ran from a roll he jumped on me but not more than a nose of a car but i immediately had him within seconds. I have the other 4 runs I will post them if you guys would like.

makaveli42
March 14th, 2013, 00:58
Turbos are LOUD!

ben916
March 14th, 2013, 16:35
Turbos are LOUD!

As they should be!!! Not like diesel truck loud or boy racer loud, but enough that you can hear them when you are on it!

RSSIK
March 15th, 2013, 00:11
As they should be!!! Not like diesel truck loud or boy racer loud, but enough that you can hear them when you are on it!

Yes some of that noise is the turbos. Most is actually the tips that i put on the car. They make this extrememly high pitched whistling because of how they were designed/welded. I am not complaining whatsoever but the mix of the grunt & growl plus the high pitched whistling makes one amazing combination. Another thing which the video didnt do any justice with is the sound when I take off because argue with me that i am spinning all of my tires even though in all reality its just the loud whistling from the tips on my exhaust. Ill try and get a video that shows what Im talking about.

lswing
March 15th, 2013, 05:23
You should be dropping that 135 quick right? Poor street to race on, looks tight. Nice little clip tho...

RSSIK
March 15th, 2013, 13:15
You should be dropping that 135 quick right? Poor street to race on, looks tight. Nice little clip tho...

I take him pretty quickly.. The race started not to far up from the camera guy. I grab him way more up top, the 135 is snappy down low.

mgoblue
March 15th, 2013, 13:26
I had a 135 a couple years ago with pretty much all the bolt-ons available, and it was damn fast. With a tune and dp/exhaust that 135 would have taken you me thinks.

RSSIK
March 15th, 2013, 20:21
I had a 135 a couple years ago with pretty much all the bolt-ons available, and it was damn fast. With a tune and dp/exhaust that 135 would have taken you me thinks.

Thats exactly what he has done :fastm:

Obviously he still couldnt take me. I dont blow him away down low but keep pulling cars on him up top. We had a few great runs, that little thing is fast but still not faster than mine.

na1mt
March 16th, 2013, 04:36
I take him pretty quickly.. The race started not to far up from the camera guy. I grab him way more up top, the 135 is snappy down low.

Sounds a little gay.....lmao

RSSIK
March 16th, 2013, 08:43
Sounds a little gay.....lmao

Lol.. Isn't it past your bedtime??