PDA

View Full Version : RS6 Shirts

audiprotn
February 12th, 2013, 05:55
I was browsing ebay the other day and found someone selling custom made audi RS T/Shirts.

I asked the seller if he could change them up a bit and this is what i got

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/5435/img1535u.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)
Cheese or not, i like them, perfect for the gym.

The only thing is, they were printed on a very thick fabric, i would prefer something thinner and softer.

I was thinking we could make more of these

Oh, and some sick picture

mik15
February 12th, 2013, 07:09
those look nice, what's the user's name? i'd buy a couple...

audiprotn
February 12th, 2013, 16:03
I sent you a pm

mik15
February 12th, 2013, 18:09
got it, thanks a lot! i've emailed him!

Primo
May 7th, 2013, 14:41
Hook me up!

Jimmy
May 7th, 2013, 15:01
T-shirts are so high school !! LOL How about Polo shirts with embroidery for the grown ups.... These do look cool though.

audiprotn
May 7th, 2013, 16:07
Seems like that seller is no longer registered on Ebay.

I'm down for Polo shirts as well.

We can create our own design using something like zazzle.com

Primo
May 7th, 2013, 17:05
Actually, I'm gonna design some myself. I'll upload the designs here later, and I'll take orders if someone is interested. :)

vitalian
May 7th, 2013, 20:19
Actually, I'm gonna design some myself. I'll upload the designs here later, and I'll take orders if someone is interested. :)

I'm in if you design something that would work for those of us without a Y chromosome!:)

Dynmicracr
May 7th, 2013, 22:15
I have a Zazzle account and design shirts occasionally. The problem is that you might not be allowed to use the RS6 logo on a shirt without permission. I can try it though. Problem is getting a high res RS6 logo.

ben916
May 7th, 2013, 23:17
I have a Zazzle account and design shirts occasionally. The problem is that you might not be allowed to use the RS6 logo on a shirt without permission. I can try it though. Problem is getting a high res RS6 logo.

This^^^^
Thanks for the reminder as this has been an issue since day one...

Dynmicracr
May 7th, 2013, 23:32
This^^^^
Thanks for the reminder as this has been an issue since day one...

I just made a polo for my personal use to see if they would do it. I put one logo over the left breast and another on the right sleeve. I think it will look good if the logo comes out with some decent quality. If it works out then I might be able to order some and then reship. It would not be the cheapest way to do it but you would have what can't be ordered from Audi. The nice thing is I had about $45 in Zazzle credits from stuff that had been purchased. There were some one time image conversion fees since I got the embroidered polo option which were covered by my credit. We will see how it goes.

This is what it will look like:

I just made this one and thought I would share as it applies to many of us here on the forums that keep our mouths shut from time to time. ;)

http://www.zazzle.com/i_am_silently_correcting_your_grammar-235233399619530960

Elevens
May 8th, 2013, 04:03
Nice but no AUDI logo!!!!!