PDA

View Full Version : Receipts of Work done needed

4everRS
February 5th, 2013, 03:00
I need some help. As you may have seen in my deer accident thread, I am now in negotiation with my insurance company in regards to the appropriate value of my RS6. Upon discussing this with my insurance company, the rep is stating that I can provide receipts of work done and they would take that into consideration on the check they write. In regards to servicing the car, I have been extremely lucky to have had sooo much help by Pat (v8weight). Him and I have done a LOT of work on my car. I understand that I should not be fully compensated in the repair as a dealer would, but will present that there should be a value associated with the repairs.

All that said, I would greatly appreciate to see any receipts you have on the following repairs to make a case the the insurance company:

Transmission R&R to replace TC
Replace all O2 sensors
Replace EGT sensors

Thanks for any help you can provide. If it's easier to email me the info, my address is kylehoggarth (at symbol) gmail (dot) com

lswing
February 5th, 2013, 05:37
I've got all those, will send you an email with pdf's once i scan them, good luck!

Bigglezworth
February 5th, 2013, 06:28
Your local stealership can print out a copy of all maintenance work done on the vehicle - even for previous owners. Just ask the service manager.

4everRS
February 5th, 2013, 14:09
Your local stealership can print out a copy of all maintenance work done on the vehicle - even for previous owners. Just ask the service manager.
Thanks Lou. I will look forward to seeing them.

4everRS
February 5th, 2013, 14:09
I've done my own work on the car with help from Pat since I've owned it.

lswing
February 5th, 2013, 14:58
Indie mechanic here, pricing is better, found most of it, except 2 o2's looks like. Numbers are a bit scattered, but there. get you some pdfs in a few hours...

4everRS
February 5th, 2013, 14:59
Indie mechanic here, pricing is better, found most of it, except 2 o2's looks like. Numbers are a bit scattered, but there. get you some pdfs in a few hours...
Much appreciated.