PDA

View Full Version : Crazy #2 home sweet home and cleaned up

DHall1
January 7th, 2013, 01:20
So much for GIAC "there is nothing wrong with our fueling"

After some trail and error and help from lswing we got unichip software to hookup and wrote some new adaptation figures for fueling. So long GIAC fuel map.

.840v O2 voltage and the beast is very happy. idjuits

I have a pile of parts to install into both cars. Stay tuned. Check out this stock DRC ride height. 13 3/4 center to fender. Better than my other car.

http://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s532/03RSTT/IMG_4138_zpsc46df35c.jpg

hahnmgh63
January 7th, 2013, 01:48
That does look like a good ride height for DRC.

lswing
January 7th, 2013, 02:00
Cool...looks good with those rs4 wheels. You could also throw some w/m at it, but sounds like your not lean anymore!

MaxRS6
January 7th, 2013, 02:09
Looks great Dave! Much better without the wrap and rain falling on our heads

DHall1
January 7th, 2013, 04:01
I never thought I would use the Lemmiwinks program to patch a crappy tune but it works. I will monitor the progress and tweek a few more things later but I really needed to fix this fueling or scrap the whole ecu so it was a must try. So thanks to hahn and lswing because they managed to fix the Revo lean condition in this manner and I had to give it a go. It works and the car is bad fast.

Yeah, I have a big box of clearbra ready to strap on the beast tomorrow.

lswing
January 7th, 2013, 04:34
Car is bad fast, sounds damn good, when it pulls hard up to redline you know the beast is at its best. Hahn helped me a ton last year, glad to help some! You end up using Lemmi or Uni? Fuel % settled on? Any other changes?

ben916
January 7th, 2013, 17:05
How are the inside fenders? Mop-n-Glo???