PDA

View Full Version : Been a couple of weeks.... here's some pics I uploaded of Moojello....

Kgnast
January 5th, 2013, 17:25
http://www.rs6.com/album.php?albumid=1552

audiprotn
January 5th, 2013, 22:00
Pic #8, thats my car's pic from the dealer

Kgnast
January 5th, 2013, 22:54
#'s 1-5 and 7 are one's I took after I got the car., the other's were from the internet of a mooj blue RS6 for sale at a dealership of what I thought was the car, similiar car anyway.... no crap, you just joined too.... SO you are new to the Crazy Train as well.... hahaha, nice nice. How's the beast? Loving it? I'm ecstatic... this thing is nutz. Ran vag logs, all looks great. Hope all is well and good luck with your new toy AudiProtn!

audiprotn
January 5th, 2013, 23:03
Yeah, when stock, you cant tell them apart.
Im a big audi fan.
I love it, thinking about doing custom exhaust and some light exterior mods (fog light delete grill, maybe cupra lip).

Kgnast
January 5th, 2013, 23:23
Exhaust? for sure, the cupra lip is nice too. I actually like the fog grills where they are, keep all the muck out of the IC's. Our company 996tt has vent grills instead of honeycomb and a ton of leaves and debris get in there crap up the IC' something fierce, resulting in front end removal to clean all the garbage out of there.

I went with a custom exhaust set up on my old 4.2. 2 3/4" pipes, resonator delete, gutted pre-cats, magnaflow 6" round, stainless steel, 4" double walled and rolled stainless steel tips. That thing sounded rediculous.... Was planning on doing something like that again, but changed my mind for electronically controlled exhaust cutouts right after the EGT's. I was going to go with the DHM cutouts, but after weeks of no response trying to order a pair, I ended up getting QTPs for the 996tt and they are of fantastic quality. I'll end up going that route when I get to it with this one too. Then I can have the best of both words, variably LOUD exhaust when I want it, and nice and quiet and luxurious, when I want to play grown-up. LOL.

Like the rest of the guys around here, I am a firm believer in that ACE torque converter upgrade. Something I will definitely be doing in the VERY near term future along with the MTM transmission software upgrade (this coming first, followed by the TC swap). Before I do any power-adders, that's that route I'll take so beef up some problem areas. Was thinking Eurocharged for the software tune when I get around to that too. For now, I am just enjoying the hell of out of this thing. My kid couldn't be happier too! He's wanted me to get one of these RS6's as long as I have. :))))) Where are you located? Where did you get your Mooj from?

ttboost
January 5th, 2013, 23:30
Welcome to all the new guys!!!

Kgnast
January 5th, 2013, 23:40
Welcome to all the new guys!!!

Sup bud.... Soooo...... when I am coming up to put my car on the lift and swap TC's (plus the cash, ofcourse)? ;) I agree with that other guy and I like to know that a part is in working order, especially when there is such a HUGE headache around getting it in and out of the car. My mechanics around here will kill me if I hang up a lift for more than a day, regardless of how much work I provide them on our ConeyIslandCustoms clients' cars.

ttboost
January 5th, 2013, 23:45
Gotta get my turd back together first...should grab the TC before someone else does...