PDA

View Full Version : Just got chip and exhaust!!!

Fast One
November 2nd, 2003, 02:56
On wedensday we[my dads rs6] had the oct chip,diverter valves and milltek exhaust installed at speedsporttecknik in conneticut.First thanks to stratmosphere-bob and pete,and thanks to mitch,brian pete and andy at speedsport,great work guys.Holy horsepower!!!This car flies!Now at about 3500rpm theres a huge kick all the way to redline,and gets stronger in each gear.And the car sounds awesome to.When the car was stock I raced my dad with my 02 camaro z28[341 rwhp with mods]from 40 to 120 and i pulled on the rs6 slightly from 105 till 115.Well now different story!On friday we did a couple of rolls from 40 till 130 and my dad pulled on me all the way,and as the speed went up so did the distance,couldnt keep up with my dad!On the way back I drove the rs6 and man is it fast!trying to convince my dad to trade cars for good, :D Will post further impressions,and i recomend stratmosphere and speedsport Btw our car was the middle car in the pictures.PS. looking to race an E55 :D

milkandjuice
November 2nd, 2003, 04:35
congrats on the results, did you get any before and after dyna results?

Dru

Fast One
November 3rd, 2003, 04:42
We didnt dyno our car but I know that speedsport dynoed stock at 338hp and 360lb of torque at the wheels and with oct chip and milltek exhaust 411hp and 438lb of torque at the wheels.Numbers aside the car feels so much faster than stock!!E55 here we come :addict:

wasn
November 3rd, 2003, 09:04
who are oct? and they're home page?

YU7671
November 3rd, 2003, 09:16
in the dry against an E55 ... I think the RS6 will jump it at the start, but as soon as speed piles on.... I am still a bit worried about that 700NM of torque... because SL55 AMG is ranked as the "quickiest" production car to 300kms at the moment beating even the Murcielago and 575M.

And also remember SL55 AMG engine actually is the same with E55.. reason they say that E55 "only" have 476hp is because they dont' want the SL55 to sound silly having more weight and the same HP.. Hence, in reality (so i heard) E55 puts out as much HP as SL55. and Lighter..

Brutal
We need to roll in the Sportec RS6.. 615 hp or so

milkandjuice
November 3rd, 2003, 11:30
does that chip include transmission shift point altercations at all?

Erik
November 3rd, 2003, 11:59
Originally posted by wasn
who are oct? and they're home page?

http://www.oct-tuning.com/start-en.php

ZCD2.7T
November 3rd, 2003, 12:41
Originally posted by milkandjuice
does that chip include transmission shift point altercations at all?

I think you meant "shift point alterAtions ;)...

However, shift-point alterCAtions are what some owners seem to fear after chipping their cars.....

:rolleyes:

Fast One
November 4th, 2003, 04:03
The oct chip does not affect the shift points.

milkandjuice
November 4th, 2003, 05:39
Hi ZCD2.7t

Oops, my bad:p

I noticed that a few of the different chips I've been looking into don't really quote boost changes. What were they for the OCT chip?

Dru

AmuleTT
November 5th, 2003, 05:53
Great to here that thr RS6 has possibilities, and that it was done at Speedsport. I know Mitch and Brian there well, and hope to get my own RS6 and have them work thier *majic* for me too.
Jessica