Al Kinney
ClearBra
2020 NW Aloclek Drive #118
Hillsboro, Oregon 97124
503-439-9031
email: al@clearbraoregon.com

oregonbob
November 1st, 2003, 20:03
This photo was taken on the driver's side with the camera very close to the hood and pointed straight at the edge of the material. Call this photo a worst case scenario. The "dots" on the hood is the sun reflecting off the metallic paint. The ClearBra in the photo is 6 mil thick and the line is visible but not obtrusive. Please note the material is wrapped aound the edges of the hood and fender. No edges to "catch" at some future time and no visible lines.

oregonbob
November 1st, 2003, 20:09
This photo shows the rocker panel moldings. Note that the material in this photo is 12 mil thick and somewhat more visible. However, due to the location, it makes almost no difference in terms of visibility.

gregoryindiana
November 2nd, 2003, 22:50
My RS6 is in for installation of Armourfend brand material similar to yours.

My previous Carrera 4S had a similar installation with excellent results similar to yours.

The key as you note is that the material wrap around so that none of the leading edges present an edge to the wind and rain and dust. To do so would certainly lead to early unhappiness.

Plexus
November 3rd, 2003, 16:54
What a great idea. How much do you think it would cost to come to UK to fit my car?

Have there been a reg Bra been made for the RS6 yet?