PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a CLEAN, WELL MAINTAINED, LOW MILEAGE RS6.

Corse998r
December 26th, 2012, 21:05
Hi I joined the forum in search of a very well maintained and modified RS6. Any links or leads would be appreciated. Thanks

Corse998r
December 27th, 2012, 03:21
Please send info to www.austinbeautiful@gmail.com Thanks

DHall1
December 27th, 2012, 05:01
Search for the member "beastly" his car looks well sorted and slightly modified with low mileage and ext warranty.

Hi I joined the forum in search of a very well maintained and modified RS6. Any links or leads would be appreciated. Thanks

lswing
December 27th, 2012, 05:47
TechGuru's in portland s a steal...few threads back, cheers!

surferdude
December 27th, 2012, 07:04
Search for the member "beastly" his car looks well sorted and slightly modified with low mileage and ext warranty.
And if the OP is interested, I might be selling my 6-speed S6 in the near future...

hahnmgh63
December 27th, 2012, 18:20
Corse998r, your location might help? N. America, Euorpe, etc...?

JSRS6
December 27th, 2012, 18:53
Don't click on the link for his email.

speedtrapped
December 27th, 2012, 20:18
not sure if he is legit, he did email 3x to ask about my rs6, that sold over 9 months ago. Btw, the guy who bought mine, and had Tony at EPL finish the job, the drive autowerks did not, is thinking about selling her. I am sadly NOT in the mkt, I wish I was.

na1mt
December 28th, 2012, 03:13
That was fast

lswing
December 28th, 2012, 04:51
Btw, the guy who bought mine is thinking about selling her. I am sadly NOT in the mkt, I wish I was.

Story please? That car sounded like it was finally settled...

mgoblue
December 28th, 2012, 13:46
I'm the owner; there's no story, I just want a CTS-V wagon, and it wouldn't make much sense to have both.

lswing
December 28th, 2012, 14:55
I'm the owner; there's no story, I just want a CTS-V wagon, and it wouldn't make much sense to have both.

Aha, so you've gone to the dark side, sure the cts-v will have kick!

What were the final numbers on the dyno for special sauce?

mgoblue
December 28th, 2012, 15:04
486/607 as I recall

DHall1
December 28th, 2012, 15:12
GLWS, that car has a special place in all our hearts. I have actually sat in the seats out here in CA waaay back in the day.

Another CTSV wagon owner after having a RS6. Go figure. I just talked to a long time Audi N Scottsdale salesman that has had one too many kool aid drinks from the AoA bowl. "Americans wont spend the money on performance avants." What an idiot and he is the AoA AZ chapter president or something. Stupido.

ben916
December 28th, 2012, 16:57
GLWS, that car has a special place in all our hearts. I have actually sat in the seats out here in CA waaay back in the day.

Another CTSV wagon owner after having a RS6. Go figure. I just talked to a long time Audi N Scottsdale salesman that has had one too many kool aid drinks from the AoA bowl. "Americans wont spend the money on performance avants." What an idiot and he is the AoA AZ chapter president or something. Stupido.

I am guessing he hasn't walked over to the Merc dealer and looked at the AMG's over there...

speedtrapped
December 28th, 2012, 18:36
I HEART my CTS-V wagon, and the beauty of the platform, insane power to be had for relatively cheap.....there are many owners who are pushing 1000+ HP out of the V's.
2 Caveats... being I am 6-4", the cockpit on these cars are tight.
2nd, GAS guzzlers, I average 14.5 miles to the gallon(heavy foot, ;) )
I drove several 2nd gen V's at Monticello last Fall, all I can say was WOW. The suspension on these cars are light years ahead.

Greysrs6
December 31st, 2012, 00:34
Which country are you in?

blmlozz
December 31st, 2012, 01:52
I HEART my CTS-V wagon, and the beauty of the platform, insane power to be had for relatively cheap.....there are many owners who are pushing 1000+ HP out of the V's.
2 Caveats... being I am 6-4", the cockpit on these cars are tight.
2nd, GAS guzzlers, I average 14.5 miles to the gallon(heavy foot, ;) )
I drove several 2nd gen V's at Monticello last Fall, all I can say was WOW. The suspension on these cars are light years ahead.
I'd be interested in your comparisons on the V vs the RS6... as I'm actually going the opposite way.

speedtrapped
December 31st, 2012, 15:26
Simple enough.... any car I have bought, new used etc, I never was happy with stock power. The major diff between the 2 platforms is cost. The V platform LSA, is well supported. Its very reasonable to bump power, example... I stage 2 mine by a corvette racing shop(headers, exhaust, upper pulley, plugs, CAI, custom Tune) adding 215 HP-it cost me $4500. To get to 1000hp, add another $7500-10k(IMO V has the advantage, performance adders and general maintenance on the RS6 is expensive).... The suspension on the V is at a bar that many are trying to emulate(advantage V, to be fair the DRC is 9 years old). The brakes, huge 8 pot brembos(equal). Body, I happen to love the V's look, aggressively ugly-But I the RS6 wide stance and bulging fenders are just as sweet(tie). The V comes in a stick or auto(enough said). I have never driven the RS6 in a HPDE situation, but I have the V.....stunning handling. Fit and Finish....Hmmm 9 year old vs new... I miss the RS6, AWD in the NE is a must have, straight line the car was a blast, but the V more then makes up for that. The one advantage the RS6 has, its total stealth.... I have shite on many rs4, s4, s5 etc.....that never got old.