PDA

View Full Version : Lease rates???

bigbottlebob
November 1st, 2003, 08:14
Going to the dealer tomorrow to try and
iron out a deal on an S4. RS6 would be my preference. Any input from leasees that would
be helpful in the instance that I decide to go that direction(they have the color and options I want)
Payments, lease terms, annual miles, etc.
You can reply to
bobweber@pacbell.net offline if more appropriate.
I really want the RS, but it has to make sense?(maybe(I really hope??)

Thanks,

bbb
2001 A6 4.2
Silver/Onyx
Premium/NAV/17" Wheels

1979 VW Convertible
White on white

Bauer
November 1st, 2003, 21:51
bigbottlebob,

The cost of the money to the dealer from Audi financial services is .0018 so anything our that is profit for the finance guy. Most likely they wont just give you this money factor so you will have to hammer them a little. Just tell them you taked two three other dealers and that they quoted you the .0018. I hope this helps....and dont pay over MSRP as many dealers are selling for that amount......GOOD LUCK :cheers:

bigbottlebob
November 2nd, 2003, 01:41
Thanks

God I want that car!
It all depend on whether or not the dealer will bend at all
on my tradein, or the money factor.:s4addict: or :addict:

Wish me luck!

Bauer
November 2nd, 2003, 01:59
Bob,

Have you thought of selling the car on the open market...I know its a little soft but has been getting better? Don't tell them you are going to trade in the car untill you are done with the negotation on the RS6 and terms. I would hammer that out first....let them taste a sale then tell them you are going to trade the care in ....they may give you more for it:cheers:

bigbottlebob
November 2nd, 2003, 02:27
I'm at a bit of a disadvantage on that as I was surrendering my 01 A6 4.2 on this early lease termination deal that Audi is running.

I was hoping I could get an overallowance on that in lieu of a discount from MSRP. Same net result, but the dealer can still say he sold it at sticker.

The residual is the big variable in the whole equation.
I have heard differing values from different sources.

I gotta think that this car wouldn't drop 50% in 3 years.
I think the M5 retains 60+% over this term.

Granted that Audi and BMW resale is different, but a car in this class should do better?

bbb

trz
November 2nd, 2003, 10:54
According to leasecompare.com, the rs6 rates are worse than standard a6:
Purchase price : 85060
3 year residual: 39128
Money factor: .00202

45k depreciation in 3 years, for which you will be borrowing money at above market rates.

Anybody get any better deals? Details please?

Bauer
November 2nd, 2003, 18:25
here you go guys.....this topic was discussed earlier...and you will see that Audi Financial cost to the dealers is .0018 also in this thread are the risduals. I hope this helps.

http://www.rs6.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1525&highlight=lease
:cheers:

P.S. you can use the search button to find past topics....it is on the top right of the page