PDA

View Full Version : DRL's??? yea yea yea..... again....

Kgnast
December 17th, 2012, 21:31
SO apparently, this CANNOT be activated by Vag-com/VCDS on the 002 RS6 and I am still stuck with doing the ole fuse tap wiring bridge in the fuse box like on my 4.2 to run the fogl-amps as DRLs? Really?

I thought that it would be different on the 2003 from my 2001. If I am wrong on this, please let me know the code, module #, etc. Much obliged.

While I am at it, What are the cool kids doing with VAG for codes/mods? Besides the normal stuff like autolock at 10mpgh, windows down/up from the remote, pop all 4 door locks at once (not a fan of the need to double click to open all 4 doors)... are there any RS6 specific codes to be entered?

FYI to any NYers in my area, since you are here, you probably have some version of Ross-Tech goodies, but if you DONT, and you need a scan, etc. Hit me up, and bring some suds....

bmwade
December 19th, 2012, 23:10
I actually haven't played with the VAGCOM much, what are the windows up down and door lock codes? Or if you just have a link that works to...

Kgnast
December 20th, 2012, 16:26
I actually haven't played with the VAGCOM much, what are the windows up down and door lock codes? Or if you just have a link that works to...

Full list of codes and what they do:
http://www.rs6.com/showthread.php/3923-Recoding-Locking-Control-Module?highlight=open%20windows%20remote

<tbody>
Enter Code: 15977 (this is the setting that I prefer)

Window control with remote

1 touch unlock of all 4 doors - removes the Safety Central Locking Feature which requires two clicks to unlock doors.

Horn sounds when arming

Lights flash when arming

Automatic door lock/unlock

</tbody>